Reform UK Party Limited Company

By 8.30am I heard Tice banging on about the "unfair voting system" in the UK ( FPTP) as I predicted. The odd thing is ( not ) he, Farage and the rest have never been bothered about a move to PR before and with 4 MP's why on earth would they think Labour with over 100 times that number of MP's could be persuaded to change a system that delivered them a landslide - deluded.

By 8.30am I heard Tice banging on about the "unfair voting system" in the UK ( FPTP) as I predicted. The odd thing is ( not ) he, Farage and the rest have never been bothered about a move to PR before and with 4 MP's why on earth would they think Labour with over 100 times that number of MP's could be persuaded to change a system that delivered them a landslide - deluded.

Same reason as everything Tice/Farage does. Make it sound like they're being cheated/done down (and therefore their voters are), currying the court of public opinion to get more support.

They did include PR in their propaganda, as it was obvious that this is how it works - Farage repeatedly harks back to when the Farage party were called UKIP winning Euro seats.

Any reference to lack of action previously will not be relevant.

I’ve found usually that when the racist card is played, it tends to mean; ‘I don’t agree with what you’re saying and I can’t expand on why.’
I have found that when people are called racist, it is because they are actually racists and racists tend not to think of themselves as racists because they have a friend who is a different colour to themselves.

It is called "othering" and Reform are good at that.

I have found that when people are called racist, it is because they are actually racists and racists tend not to think of themselves as racists because they have a friend who is a different colour to themselves.

It is called "othering" and Reform are good at that.

Basically if you think mass immigration of thousands of people arriving on boats with no checks, then housing them for millions of pounds a day is bad, you are racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.