Reform UK Party Limited Company

I'd say the cunts that don't pay their tax, the cunts that divert millions to their mates in dodgy deals, the cunts that killed thousands during COVID because of bad decisions, the cunts that have shrunk the armed forces and removed police from the streets are more of a threat than the refugees on boats. Racist cunts voting for a racist ****, simple as that. Thank fuck there's only 4 of them, not even a ripple.
Just asking for a friend, take it you dont like democracy ?

It's probably the amount of places they came second rather than the four seats they won that could/should give cause for concern.
It's very concerning however every election has its own characteristics. I don't think any government has ever come as closes to the appalling performance/conduct of these tories.

There was massive motivation to get the tories out.

On top of that you have Labour facing the challenge of the Greens and pro Palestinian independents and also fighting reform. Labour did not have this easy. Lib dems were able to pick and choose and picked the fights they could win.

It all boiled down to a terrible night for the tories/snp but every other party has reasons to be cheerful.

I exercise I eat healthy I don't smoke I work hard. Are humans designed to be overweight no there not. All you hear from labour is how the nhs has been destroyed. Well if the puplic looked after themselves better there wouldn't be a need for all the nhs appointments. The nhs is a brilliant service and we are very lucky to have it but it's been destroyed by people who don't look after themselves.
Yes, those inconsiderate scrounging slobs who have the affrontery to expect to receive treatment for cancer, broken bones and other trauma injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, MS, MND, cataracts. meningitis and their kids' paediatric ailments.

Mate as soon as you mention anything about that your seen as rasict on here.It's a security risk to the country. We have had mass immigration and no proper integration. We have immigrants in this country who hate the british flag the English flag our armed forces the monarchy our culture our past our religions. They look at the average white male and think white privilege.
Who else got a full house on their fascist bingo card?

Some people I know went for reform as a protest or tactical vote against the, now thankfully ex, mp Bill Wiggin. (The wanker)

I am not a political animal, but I don't think everyone voting that way is a racist?
Not every Reform UK voter is a racist but every racist is a Reform UK voter.

Sending them back as soon as they arrive will stop the boats.

There are legal routes. Same as the routes we have to take if we want to emigrate.
Thanks to Johnson's botched Brexit capitulation when the UK left the EU it also left the Dublin Regulation which would have allowed the return of illegal migrants to the EU country they arrived from and/or which was determined to be responsible for sorting out their asylum applications. This can't happen now.

Serial liar Farage knows this full well but still bullshitted his gammons by making the immediate return of illegal migrants to France part of Reform UK's manifesto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.