Reform UK Party Limited Company

I exercise I eat healthy I don't smoke I work hard. Are humans designed to be overweight no there not. All you hear from labour is how the nhs has been destroyed. Well if the puplic looked after themselves better there wouldn't be a need for all the nhs appointments. The nhs is a brilliant service and we are very lucky to have it but it's been destroyed by people who don't look after themselves.
I exercise I eat healthy I don’t smoke I don’t drink. I’ve just come home from a second op on a skin cancer issue done by the NHS - it’s an amazing service

I exercise I eat healthy I don't smoke I work hard. Are humans designed to be overweight no there not. All you hear from labour is how the nhs has been destroyed. Well if the puplic looked after themselves better there wouldn't be a need for all the nhs appointments. The nhs is a brilliant service and we are very lucky to have it but it's been destroyed by people who don't look after themselves.

That’s all very well but you also need a big slice of luck. Some people aren’t lucky. I got about 3o thorns in my hand that started my immune system off fighting the toxins, inflamed my synovial fluid sacks between every joint and inflamed my lungs. Was put on 50 mg of steroids for 3 and a half years ended up with steroid induced diabetes, narcosis of the hips and pulmonary fibrosis But thanks for generalising.

I agree with the other points, but I’m not sure I quite agree with this. It wasn’t just a ripple. They’ve got millions of votes and have come third in a national election. That’s for a small party as well.

Farage has had a huge impact on British politics.
I think it's worth looking at the number of votes cast as well as seats won.

Good news is folks that now elected Tice and Farage will have to declare where their incomes are derived from and answer e-mails from Mrs Miggins about how all the neighbours cats need to be shot because they all shit in her flower beds and answer to constituents as to why migrants are being housed in their area and attend meetings and debates in the Commons and vote and........... you get the drift - I reckon by Xmas their constituents will all have buyers remorse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.