Reform UK Party Limited Company

They are at 2015 UKIP levels in terms of vote share. The fapping over their ‘13 seats’ on BBC after two results declared was pathetic. They have the same seat numbers as the Greens.

I just rang Richard Tice and challenged the Parliamentary Reform Ltd Party to a 5 a-side game. He declined as they don't have the numbers to get a team together.

They have got over 4 million votes the 3rd highest , I think you are missing the point.

And in 2015 UKIP got 4 million votes. The constituency has always been there for these votes.

The collapse of the Tory vote yesterday translated this into seats.

So being concerned about the mass immigration of unvetted males into this country is racist?
Mate as soon as you mention anything about that your seen as rasict on here.It's a security risk to the country. We have had mass immigration and no proper integration. We have immigrants in this country who hate the british flag the English flag our armed forces the monarchy our culture our past our religions. They look at the average white male and think white privilege.

It's probably the amount of places they came second rather than the four seats they won that could/should give cause for concern.
Not really. The Tories had an 80 seat majority 5 years ago and now Labour have a 170 one.

Reform could win the next election, or get no seats at the next election (or whatever Farage has called his new party).

For now, they get 4 seats to chirp away at the sides, but after a few months of not getting anywhere, they’ll not bother turning up in Parliament.

Mate as soon as you mention anything about that your seen as rasict on here.It's a security risk to the country. We have had mass immigration and no proper integration. We have immigrants in this country who hate the british flag the English flag our armed forces the monarchy our culture our past our religions. They look at the average white male and think white privilege.
I'd say the cunts that don't pay their tax, the cunts that divert millions to their mates in dodgy deals, the cunts that killed thousands during COVID because of bad decisions, the cunts that have shrunk the armed forces and removed police from the streets are more of a threat than the refugees on boats. Racist cunts voting for a racist ****, simple as that. Thank fuck there's only 4 of them, not even a ripple.

I'd say the cunts that don't pay their tax, the cunts that divert millions to their mates in dodgy deals, the cunts that killed thousands during COVID because of bad decisions, the cunts that have shrunk the armed forces and removed police from the streets are more of a threat than the refugees on boats. Racist cunts voting for a racist ****, simple as that. Thank fuck there's only 4 of them, not even a ripple.
I agree with the other points, but I’m not sure I quite agree with this. It wasn’t just a ripple. They’ve got millions of votes and have come third in a national election. That’s for a small party as well.

Farage has had a huge impact on British politics.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.