Reform UK Party Limited Company

Not really there does have to be a solution to it surly you have to see that.
Let me ask you a question, if 3 blokes turned up at your door on a Saturday night and said"a up mucker we know you know nothing about us, but is it ok we stay at yours till a week on tuesday "

What would your answer be?........

who are these blokes? Are they foreign? Their grasp of spelling and grammar would suggest so. How did they get to my door and how can I prove it? What is their reason for the call?

who are these blokes? Are they foreign? Their grasp of spelling and grammar would suggest so. How did they get to my door and how can I prove it? What is their reason for the call?
Exactly my point when these (mostly fighting age men) are crossing the channel,
Who are they, where did they come from, what criminal record do they have?
Get my drift

You really are backing up my “lowest tier” point of my statement with this waffle.
Just answer the question, would you let 3 complete strangers stay at your house?
Its that simple.
Id suggest the answer would be NO.
So why should people like me just accept there is going to be an influx of god knows how many into the coutry without knowing a single thing about them?

Exactly my point when these (mostly fighting age men) are crossing the channel,
Who are they, where did they come from, what criminal record do they have?
Get my drift

Mostly fighting age men you say? Do you have proof they are avoiding conflict in their own country to come here? How do we know they have no criminal record or should our default be they have we just can't prove for what? We should really process them and find all this out wouldn't you agree?

Mostly fighting age men you say? Do you have proof they are avoiding conflict in their own country to come here? How do we know they have no criminal record or should our default be they have we just can't prove for what? We should really process them and find all this out wouldn't you agree?
No we should just stop them coming its as simple as that.
Thats my opinion, you have yours we will never agree, just 1 other thing how do you "process" them if they dont want to be "processed",,, just a thought, but keep glossing over this issue like its all fine and dandy.
But dont then come on here moaning in a few years when you start getting issues in a neighbourhood near you.

No we should just stop them coming its as simple as that.
Thats my opinion, you have yours we will never agree, just 1 other thing how do you "process" them if they dont want to be "processed",,, just a thought, but keep glossing over this issue like its all fine and dandy.
But dont then come on here moaning in a few years when you start getting issues in a neighbourhood near you.
Again, you’ve proven the point in my first post. It’s incendiary shite, that people will never agree with one another on an internet forum about. I may as well be talking to a wall.

I wasn’t even debating the issue. I was responding to why the post was originally taken down. You’ve gone feral and started talking about blokes turning up at my house in the dead of night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.