Reform UK Party Limited Company

They have offered to cancel HS2 which itself will free up potentially £50bn. Reform's policies are actually quite sensible and measured in places, the only thing I really disagree with them on is immigration. Whether they could actually enact their policies is another thing but sensibilities have never been an issue at elections.

I think they're going to do much better than many think.

They have offered to cancel HS2 which itself will free up potentially £50bn. Reform's policies are actually quite sensible and measured in places, the only thing I really disagree with them on is immigration. Whether they could actually enact their policies is another thing but sensibilities have never been an issue at elections.

There success will be to the detriment of the Tory cunts. Which is good.

There success will be to the detriment of the Tory cunts. Which is good.
The Tories are finished, it's pointless even mentioning them. Reform have doubled their fate.

The critical thing in this election really is whether Farage wins his seat. If that happens then Farage will be the opposition, he will probably end up in a pact with the Tories and there he becomes defacto Tory leader.

The Tories are finished, it's pointless even mentioning them. Reform have doubled their fate.

The critical thing in this election really is whether Farage wins his seat. If that happens then Farage will be the opposition, he will probably end up in a pact with the Tories and there he becomes defacto Tory leader.
He’ll likely win that seat. I envisage he’ll be as present in his constituency as that other grifting **** Galloway was in his. Farage is on the trump grift. Everything he’s doing is based on trump. His rise will hasten the fall of the tories.

All incumbent governments are being ousted, whether right, centrist or left. 80 seat super majorities turn into 200 in the opposite direction.

There are two factors in play here. The youth want change because they can’t see what their future holds and the elderly want to hoard their wealth and return back to 1960.

The youth vote in the opposite side to the incumbent government and the elderly vote Tory or racist party.

This^^^

Left right whatever, we are seeing globally whoever has been in power over cost of living and covid is being replaced or where it’s been a largely single party state in the past having to work in coalitions*

*where free and fair elections take place

You agree with scrapping net zero and drilling for more oil and gas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.