Reform UK Party Limited Company

It's about having a more pragmatic view of the process. Rascal is never going to get the politics he wants as it's just not popular. We have 3 or 4 out of every 10 UK voters intending to vote tory or reform. Starmer has taken the steps necessary to maximise the appeal of labour in order to win. Labour need 40% plus. If that means sitting on the fence on a number of issues then most labour voters are OK with that. Corbyn plaid the strong principles approach and lost big time. My principal approach is I want a labour party which can win. I'm in my 40s and Blair is the only labour leader to have beaten an incumbent tory government in my life time. Winning is the starting point.

None of that explains why you as an indiviual are giving your suppprt to a man who brought Akehurst into the party or publicly says starving kids is acceptable.

None of that explains why you as an indiviual are giving your suppprt to a man who brought Akehurst into the party or publicly says starving kids is acceptable.
Both points in your question are false.

Starmer is not responsible for bringing people in to the party. Anyone is free to join and free to express a view. Only when things cross a line is there a decision to be made and Starmer tries to keep out of that unlike his predecessor.

And Starmer has never said that starving kids is acceptable.

If you can't keep the discussion based on reality there's no point going on.

Sadly, Farage seems to be putting a lot of effort into courting the same teens/young men as Tate.

My daughter is 19, and says Farage is all over tiktok, saying lots of things that young people want to hear, but being very careful not give them a true picture of his views.

Both points in your question are false.

Starmer is not responsible for bringing people in to the party. Anyone is free to join and free to express a view. Only when things cross a line is there a decision to be made and Starmer tries to keep out of that unlike his predecessor.

And Starmer has never said that starving kids is acceptable.

If you can't keep the discussion based on reality there's no point going on.
Tbf I think Hilts has got food and water mixed up, Starmer did 100% state Israel has the Right to withhold Water from the Palestinian people. Either way like me and others have said it's an abhorrent and horrific thing to say. He shouldn't be anywhere near Number 10 on that quote alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.