Reform UK Party Limited Company

Both points in your question are false.

Starmer is not responsible for bringing people in to the party. Anyone is free to join and free to express a view. Only when things cross a line is there a decision to be made and Starmer tries to keep out of that unlike his predecessor.

And Starmer has never said that starving kids is acceptable.

If you can't keep the discussion based on reality there's no point going on.
Based on reality you say. Incredible.

Tbf I think Hilts has got food and water mixed up, Starmer did 100% state Israel has the Right to withhold Water from the Palestinian people. Either way like me and others have said it's an abhorrent and horrific thing to say. He shouldn't be anywhere near Number 10 on that quote alone.
Nope he did not 100% state that. A journalist asked him if they had the right to do that. There is far more context here and this is the kind of BS that only feeds BS narrative.

If Starmer is not your man that's fine but don't spread BS.

Well, that's subjective of course.

Well, all comedy is subjective. And obviously I'm not a fan of his jingoistic or sexist jokes, particularly in his later years, when he was clearly a man out of his time.

However, in terms of the development of comedy, he was an important figure. He was a great physical comedian, but at his peak, his comedy was modern, and even groundbreaking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.