Reform UK Party Limited Company

There's posters actually trying to fuckin convince themselves that Starmer never gave the green light for The Israelis to turn the taps off for the desperate Palestinians in that interview. Trying to somehow say "Yeh but he added International Law at the end of his sentence"

He didn't have the bollocks to just say "No they must let water in"

I'm sure faridge will be really upset by the outrage this has caused and didn't intend it at all......
FFS, you absolute mugs. This is his game
It is, but it’ll spilt his gammon vote. I’m probably not his target audience and him siding with Putin doesn’t surprise me in the slightest and hasn’t “triggered” me.

He didn’t need to say it. For all it gives him oxygen, it won’t please a fair chunk of people thinking of voting Reform.

Tate, Putin, Trump. Is there any **** that the frog faced fascist doesn’t have a good word for?
The common factor (besides them being twats) is they are all polarising figures. Like faridge they thrive off polarising debate into two baying mobs that drown out any actual debate or discussion. This is the climate where extremism thrives and it worries me that it has over the last decade or so become the default in our politics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.