Refugee crisis

there are kids starving to death in the UK trying to live off food banks ffs

it's incredibly sad but it's happening on our doorstep too and we should be more shocked by that
You make it out as if we are in a similar position to them, behave

It sickens me to the pit of my stomach how folk really don't give a toss abt what's happening

It's all abt looking aft no 1 for some and if it effects you in anyway you take the fuck um approach.

About 2 million Syrians have crossed to Turkey, which isn't what I'd call a peaceful country, what with the PKK, ISIS terrorism going on, and the state of their politics. And also, I don't think the Turks really like the Syrians being there. They are seen as beggars and criminals mainly. I've seen it anyway, and while they might be safer in Turkey, than Syria, I can't blame anyone for trying to get to somewhere else.

About 2 million Syrians have crossed to Turkey, which isn't what I'd call a peaceful country, what with the PKK, ISIS terrorism going on, and the state of their politics. And also, I don't think the Turks really like the Syrians being there. They are seen as beggars and criminals mainly. I've seen it anyway, and while they might be safer in Turkey, than Syria, I can't blame anyone for trying to get to somewhere else.

Correct. Of 4 million refugees that have left Syria (there are many others that have left their homes and moved to other parts of their own country), almost all of them have moved to bordering countries such as Turkey and Jordan. Only 250,000 have made it to Europe, and they should have a fair chance at asylum in these countries.

Seemed pretty peaceful to me when I went to Altinkum Turkey nice food as well, the truth is a lot of these 'refugees' are starting to feel 'entitled' as though Western Europe owes them, the Turks won't give it to them so they move on to the EU cash cow, funny isn't it how the vast majority of these 'Refugees' are aged 16-30

There is a fair amount of waffle in this thread. This is what we're talking about;

CN5c51oUcAEy_UK.jpg
A dead child. No jokes, no point scoring, no politics, no religion. A little boy is dead.

Last edited:
Seemed pretty peaceful to me when I went to Altinkum Turkey nice food as well, the truth is a lot of these 'refugees' are starting to feel 'entitled' as though Western Europe owes them, the Turks won't give it to them so they move on to the EU cash cow, funny isn't it how the vast majority of these 'Refugees' are aged 16-30

The average age of a Syrian is early 20's, I suppose that's why.

Its not about western europe, geographical borders and all that shite. Its humans helping humans, its what we do. Thats how we have got to where we are now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.