Refugee crisis

Why don't the refugees go to Russia? Do they take refugees as well?

Ive been to Moscow before and you should of heard some of the shit my mate (who is black) was getting in the streets. If thats what happens to a tourist, id hate to think what would happen to somebody seeking asylum.

It's a dead child. A dead little boy who died one of the most terrible ways (drowning is one of my worst nightmares) and was sent to that by his parents desperation. If David Cameron doesn't respond positively, given the amount of sympathetic publicity he got for his own disabled child's death, he's a wrong un.

I'm not too clued up about it all but you seem to know your apples mate with regards to the troubles in that region. If we were to do what you suggest what would stop their brothers/children/families from wanting vengeance for our actions in the future?
It just seems to be escalating.
Some of the people fleeing Syria interviewed on TV have said they are fleeing ISIS and this is probably true, if ISIS were not in Syria they would not have to flee
If the World went in and destroyed ISIS and some kind of peace was prevelant I think the next generations of Syrians would be grateful, it's not what the Syrians think though, the people who would object to going in and removing ISIS live in the Western World particularly in Britain, Germany, Holland and Belgium, the Labour party are about to elect one such person as leader soon, years ago they were referred to as a 'Fifth Column'

The land they left..Turkey ..was safer than putting the poor little kid in that dingy, his family could have applied for political asylum there, they would have been perfectly safe and the kid and his elder Brother would still be alive
This is the most pertinent of all the posts I've read on here. The vast majority of these people are are Syrian, Turkey is a benign, secular state that has a population that is 98% muslim, with similar mores and values to their neighbour, Syria. It is a vast, beautiful country with, at present, a healthy economy, so to enter here and then frantically attempt to escape from Turkey suggests that once out of the war zone, people are then choosing Europe for the obvious reasons of it being far richer, and they know the infrastructure will care for them far better, understandable, but not acceptable as far as bona fide asylum is concerned.
When millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, from Africa, Ahghanistan etc; see that if they can just deposit themselves in a western country, the chances of removal being slight, these current numbers will seem trifling.
Heartbreaking though this is the Australian points system and processing off shore has resulted in a sharp decrease in the numbers attempting forced entry, it is inevitable that a similar system will be introduced through Europe eventually, to do otherwise would involve eventual economic collapse.

This is the most pertinent of all the posts I've read on here. The vast majority of these people are are Syrian, Turkey is a benign, secular state that has a population that is 98% muslim, with similar mores and values to their neighbour, Syria. It is a vast, beautiful country with, at present, a healthy economy, so to enter here and then frantically attempt to escape from Turkey suggests that once out of the war zone, people are then choosing Europe for the obvious reasons of it being far richer, and they know the infrastructure will care for them far better, understandable, but not acceptable as far as bona fide asylum is concerned.
When millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, from Africa, Ahghanistan etc; see that if they can just deposit themselves in a western country, the chances of removal being slight, these current numbers will seem trifling.
Heartbreaking though this is the Australian points system and processing off shore has resulted in a sharp decrease in the numbers attempting forced entry, it is inevitable that a similar system will be introduced through Europe eventually, to do otherwise would involve eventual economic collapse.
Hhhmmmm have you got your tin hat ready you'r in for a good ear bashing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.