Refugee crisis

I guess I'll just have to imagine what this image looks like.
you're better off not seeing it .....it was a dead toddler washed up on the beach being picked up by a police officer I think

Victim of a boat capsizing I think....fleeing a war

This world is absolutely disgusting. The whole thing about being "british", "swedish" or whatever and saying "we don't need these immigrants, they'll fuck up our country" is what I hate most, I mean, you should be happy that you came out of your mother's pussy in britian. That's just pure luck, it doesn't mean this country is yours. Before you see them as a problem, immigrants or a danger to your counter just think about the fact that they're humans looking for peace.

This world is absolutely disgusting. The whole thing about being "british", "swedish" or whatever and saying "we don't need these immigrants, they'll fuck up our country" is what I hate most, I mean, you should be happy that you came out of your mother's pussy in britian. That's just pure luck, it doesn't mean this country is yours. Before you see them as a problem, immigrants or a danger to your counter just think about the fact that they're humans looking for peace.
not sure that's appropriate for this thread

Jesus fucking christ. Thanks for the heads up mate. The OP said "washing up". Glad I didn't google it.

Yeah changed that now. Sorry for the typo. My Mrs has just seen it and she started to well up she then went upstairs and gave our little lad a kiss. When 16 people think its safer to cross the sea in a dingy made for 4 rather than stay on land then something is very wrong

The main offenders came out of someones religion loving pussy

Religion fucking sucks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.