Regarding allocation at Blackburn away

cibaman said:
BlueT said:
I.
Also the point already made, they can't fill 3 sides of the ground ffs.

Neither can we.

We finnished 10th, and averaged just under 43,000, which I think is pretty good.

This thread is about Blackburn giving season tickets for the Darwin end when there is no need for them to do so.

This match will see a huge demand for tickets, and many Blues are gonna miss out now, and it may result in City fans trying to obtain tickets for the Blackburn end.

They have not thought this through, i cant see the police wanting burnley to get 7000 just hope the police get there way and try to restrict burnley to 3000.
How do we know that everton have been given that 4th place?

city will get the big allocation with everto/burnley getting the small and my guess it be burnley

because city dont sell out all season but city fans come out of the woodwork for the derby and it be the same for brfc so they'll give burnley 3000 tickets and still fill their ground with their own fans

Been reading a few Rovers forums.

1. The whole of the Darwen lower has not been given over...Yet
It's just the first two blocks at the moment, "Unreserved seating" Depends on the take up. Comment on May 29 was "not many sold"
So even if we're not one of the 4 full quotas, I would expect at least 1/2 of Darwen Lower (1500) + Darwen Upper (3000). About 4500.

2. Appears Blackburn not decided who the 4 teams are yet. Could be the "big 4", could be Everton, Burnley or us.
Burnley a probable no-no on security grounds. Rags, L'pool, Arse & Chelsea for me.

Blue Punter said:
Been reading a few Rovers forums.

1. The whole of the Darwen lower has not been given over...Yet
It's just the first two blocks at the moment, "Unreserved seating" Depends on the take up. Comment on May 29 was "not many sold"
So even if we're not one of the 4 full quotas, I would expect at least 1/2 of Darwen Lower (1500) + Darwen Upper (3000). About 4500.

2. Appears Blackburn not decided who the 4 teams are yet. Could be the "big 4", could be Everton, Burnley or us.
Burnley a probable no-no on security grounds. Rags, L'pool, Arse & Chelsea for me.

arse and chelsea dont take 7k no were near it to brfc

Don't think Blackburn initially considered the away allocation.

It was headline grabbing £150 for 15 games. They expect the home fans pay a bit more to be relocated to another part of the ground for the "glamour games" of the CL 4.

With the promotion of Burnley and City 1st game, be interesting to see if they have a rethink.

dw7 said:
city will get the big allocation with everto/burnley getting the small and my guess it be burnley

because city dont sell out all season but city fans come out of the woodwork for the derby and it be the same for brfc so they'll give burnley 3000 tickets and still fill their ground with their own fans

they won't give burnley 3000, they will get the whole lot, its their biggest game of course. i will be there regardless of allocation, cant wait
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.