Regarding allocation at Blackburn away

dw7 said:
BURNELY WILL NOT GET THE FULL ALLOCATION

1. security reasons
2. brfc will want as many as there own fans as they can and will sell out with their own fans thus only giving burnley 3k

Don't agree, on either point.

Security reasons will make the police want the whole Darwen End for Burnley rather than split, so it is easier to control, and the full allocation will also mean less likelihood of ticketless Burnley fans marauding around Blackburn that day.

As for wanting their own fans there the same argument could be used for their game against the Rags. The point of this 15 game season ticket they're selling is to reclaim the Darwen End Lower for home fans unless their opponents can guarantee to sell out, and usually that only happens about 4 times a season. Burnley would be one of the 4 most likely teams to sell out this season.

but they havent played burnley in a derby for years city dont sell out every week but they still dont give 6k to united cause they know there own fans will turn up

imo city will get the 6/7k

but if we dont we cant complain the regulars will get their ticket they deserve if 3/4k miss out were where they all last season

Regular Joe said:
dw7 said:
BURNELY WILL NOT GET THE FULL ALLOCATION

1. security reasons
2. brfc will want as many as there own fans as they can and will sell out with their own fans thus only giving burnley 3k

Don't agree, on either point.

Security reasons will make the police want the whole Darwen End for Burnley rather than split, so it is easier to control, and the full allocation will also mean less likelihood of ticketless Burnley fans marauding around Blackburn that day.

As for wanting their own fans there the same argument could be used for their game against the Rags. The point of this 15 game season ticket they're selling is to reclaim the Darwen End Lower for home fans unless their opponents can guarantee to sell out, and usually that only happens about 4 times a season. Burnley would be one of the 4 most likely teams to sell out this season.

i would of thought it be easier to police 3k than 6/7k

The other 4 teams mentioned would sell out their allocations easily, and have done every time they've been at Ewood...

However, we have not. In fact some of our followings to Ewood have been a bit embarrassing, with sometimes around 2,000 only making the "lengthy" journey to Lancashire!

We can't really compain.

In fact, I wish we had the same attiutude to giving out away fan tickets at our place and make them sit in the top end only, so the bottom tier could be ALL City.

Ive bin to ewood about 4 times, and everytime we've pretty much sold the full end. apart from last year the top tier was empty.
imo the bottom tier will be sold and if there is a demand for more tickets the will get the top. we will easy sell all the tickets.
dnt think everton will be 1 of the teams to get the whole stand.

jonmcity said:
im going in the home end then, as will 2000 others

I usually go to Blackburn games 3 or 4 times a season if we don't have a game as they have always been my second team. (I was brought up there, in Higher Croft, which is the area on top of the famous hill). I've got 3120 loyalty points at City with the s/t renewal points to be added. If we do get a reduced allocation and I don't get one it's almost worth me buying a £150 Rovers season ticket!!

stu the blue 85 said:
Ive bin to ewood about 4 times, and everytime we've pretty much sold the full end. apart from last year the top tier was empty.
imo the bottom tier will be sold and if there is a demand for more tickets the will get the top. we will easy sell all the tickets.

the only time we have sold it all in years was the QF of the cup , last year was not full, or the two years previous, we played there when tarnat scored not full either. In fact a fair few short. Last year at Villa we were 100 short of selling out -

37680434566970 said:
stu the blue 85 said:

the only time we have sold it all in years was the QF of the cup , last year was not full, or the two years previous, we played there when tarnat scored not full either. In fact a fair few short. Last year at Villa we were 100 short of selling out -
1st game of the season we should piss it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.