Religion

Every made up pile of Bronze Age shit holy book is bursting at the seams with intolerance, genocidd and promotion and endorsement of human slavery. Each sect has its own interpretation and all are intolerant of others who don’t see it their way.

They all are a cancer on any society that wants tolerance. Every single one. I always quote the absolute horrors contained within their books to any of them who start to lull the, that offends my beliefs card.

Everybody should. They think they should get a bye because of their delusions. They shouldn’t. Each book is a litany of hâte for those not of their sect. Even Jeezy Peezy endorses slavery. Told us to love him and he would love us back. But if we didn’t then we would burn in hell fir eternity.

Imagine you had a daughter and she came home and told you her new boyfriend lived her that much that if she stopped loving him, he would burn her alive? That’s Jesus and he’s supposed to be the good guy.

Don’t give these bastards an inch. Don’t let their mental illness intrude on your life and take every opportunity to expose the hate and intolerance in every holy book ever written.

Then tell them to fuck off and keep it to themselves. A few doozies from the bible that’s show what an abomination of a book it is.

Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish:

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

Their god is a psychopath tell them that and watch their deluded faces picture you burning in hell.

They might think they are moral people. Following any of the books clearly contradicts any morality I want to see.
For it is written.

And that's fuckin telling 'em!

Every made up pile of Bronze Age shit holy book is bursting at the seams with intolerance, genocidd and promotion and endorsement of human slavery. Each sect has its own interpretation and all are intolerant of others who don’t see it their way.

They all are a cancer on any society that wants tolerance. Every single one. I always quote the absolute horrors contained within their books to any of them who start to lull the, that offends my beliefs card.

Everybody should. They think they should get a bye because of their delusions. They shouldn’t. Each book is a litany of hâte for those not of their sect. Even Jeezy Peezy endorses slavery. Told us to love him and he would love us back. But if we didn’t then we would burn in hell fir eternity.

Imagine you had a daughter and she came home and told you her new boyfriend lived her that much that if she stopped loving him, he would burn her alive? That’s Jesus and he’s supposed to be the good guy.

Don’t give these bastards an inch. Don’t let their mental illness intrude on your life and take every opportunity to expose the hate and intolerance in every holy book ever written.

Then tell them to fuck off and keep it to themselves. A few doozies from the bible that’s show what an abomination of a book it is.

Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish:

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

Their god is a psychopath tell them that and watch their deluded faces picture you burning in hell.

They might think they are moral people. Following any of the books clearly contradicts any morality I want to see.
For it is written.
Dueteronomy is a fun book, it's basically a how to do manual for religious intolerance in the worst parts of the middle east. Also says anyone who eats pork or shellfish is going to hell.

A pig is a filthy animal.
Nah, nothing to do with that mate, it was an area fill of migratory tribes, pigs are hard to herd into moving long distances and shellfish spoil quickly. So the priests told them eating either would send you to hell.

I don't dig on swine.
I have done some right porkers in my time though.

Came as a bit of a shock at my sister's (second) wedding to discover that she'd on the sly become a born again Christian. I remember looking at my Dad with a WTF expression and him shaking his head.

Anyway, stuck in the front row, there was a church band (uh oh) and a service that made me think I was in a Louis Theroux documentary. When it came to the placing hands on their friends heads and telling them how much they thought of them it was time to cringe into the corner. Then turns out as part of this group (cult) it's full on creationism as well, which given that my sister is far from a total thickie came as an extra surprise.

Oh and it was dry. The plus side is that my niece and nephew expressly called it all a load of old bollocks and departed to the pub as soon as they could.

Now, they're entitled to their views, and fair enough, but I do struggle not to lob in little bombs about evolution being an amazing thing when they start getting all preachy.

Bloody hell.

Dueteronomy is a fun book, it's basically a how to do manual for religious intolerance in the worst parts of the middle east. Also says anyone who eats pork or shellfish is going to hell.

My favourite passage in the Bible is the one that forbids tattoos. There are an awful lot of mentally ill people with tattoos who don't really know the source material for their delusions.

I hate all of it with a passion. Utterly pointless.

Also that list one page 1... If you think that many of those didn't have some religious aspect to them, you're as delusional as the god botherers.

Gulf War 2? Bush actually said God told him to do it.
Afghanistan? Osama bin Laden, Islamic fundamentalist Jihad against the West.
Iran/Iraq? Sunni/Shia Islam?
WW2? Really? Did the Nazis not murder over 6 million Jews?
Even the Viking raids were partly religious because they believed that raiding would grant them favour in the eyes of the Gods.

It's arguable that only the Civil wars might not have had a religious aspect, but even then it's not guaranteed if you look at the Jacobite rebellions and things of that ilk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.