Religion

I am not religous but in religions defence. No religion preaches that if you believe in him he will protect you from natural disasters, (even though he made the world)
No, sorry i’m not having this.
He’s not a football manager, when he wins things it’s all about him - praise him etc….but when he loses it’s his players fault!

He’s either IN or OUT not here sometimes- he made us (apparently) so he’s 100% in and it’s his fault!

All you Godsquads should be pointing fingers at him. He killed his own followers for no reason the little widge!

Sick of him

No, sorry i’m not having this.
He’s not a football manager, when he wins things it’s all about him - praise him etc….but when he loses it’s his players fault!

He’s either IN or OUT not here sometimes- he made us (apparently) so he’s 100% in and it’s his fault!

All you Godsquads should be pointing fingers at him. He killed his own followers for no reason the little widge!

Sick of him
Actually, he's not only entitled to two unpaid days off a week (although not necessarily consecutive), he's also entitled to 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave pro rata by days worked, so in this case since he's viewed as a full time employee that would give him 28 days per annum including bank and public holidays.
This is all laid out under various acts including the Holidays with Pay Act (1938) and the Working Time Directive (1998).

Actually, he's not only entitled to two unpaid days off a week (although not necessarily consecutive), he's also entitled to 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave pro rata by days worked, so in this case since he's viewed as a full time employee that would give him 28 days per annum including bank and public holidays.
This is all laid out under various acts including the Holidays with Pay Act (1938) and the Working Time Directive (1998).
Argh, so being God is his job?
Who’s his manager? It’s Karen time :-)

Argh, so being God is his job?
Who’s his manager? It’s Karen time :-)
david-silva_1wl2zima7gaox11srxlog5jbk6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.