Religion

All over Tictok are American Christians all claiming the hide and seek champion, 2,000 years and counting, is coming back to them. They are also obsessed with demons and Satan. American Born Agains, have to be the most moronic and severely mentally ill morons on the fucking planet.

Attachments

• 2C8B611B-9E7D-42B9-ACAD-449D7655C54B.jpeg
    2C8B611B-9E7D-42B9-ACAD-449D7655C54B.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 30
Thanks for clarifying, and who can blame you for believing it? Eminently plausible that god created a one-off flying horse/donkey to transport the guy around for a short while. In fact even as I type it, it sounds even more realistic/plausible.

Don’t get me wrong, if I’d been around and god had asked my opinion at the time, I’d have said something along the lines of…”seems like a lot of effort mate, have you considered just giving the guy wings instead or maybe just make him float…rather than putting wings on a horse/donkey combo that he then has to ride?”

I mean what if he’d fallen off…he’d probably die and then god would have to get back to his favourite resurrection trick and delay things by a few days.

Thought provoking stuff this religion lark!!
The Buraq is not an Earthly creature, so I don't know why you worry about wings being fitted onto a horse/donkey.
Instead of looking into stuff that is largely irrelevant, we concentrate on the purpose of the travel to Jerusalem, about the holiness of the city, and why the prophet was asked to pay homage to the Jewish prophets and how all the prophets are close despite their tribal affiliations. There you have some thought provoking stuff.

All over Tictok are American Christians all claiming the hide and seek champion, 2,000 years and counting, is coming back to them. They are also obsessed with demons and Satan. American Born Agains, have to be the most moronic and severely mentally ill morons on the fucking planet.
You haven't met many rags then?

Americans also talk funny, are fat, carry guns and play rounders as a mans sport.
I am unsurprised at their jesus jibberings.

All very well, but you forgot farm labourers and a shepherd. If you think I’m cutting about digging fucking fields and shit, you have clearly missed the memo.
No, you'd be more likely to fuck the sheep and have the virgin daughter digging the fields.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.