Religion

Jesus was called Yeshua, as best we can guess, on the track that he existed at all, which is at least fairly probable.

Jesus is a translation from the Greek translation of that original Aramaic name. Joshua would've been a better English translation, I think.

Jesus was called Yeshua, as best we can guess, on the track that he existed at all, which is at least fairly probable.

Jesus is a translation from the Greek translation of that original Aramaic name. Joshua would've been a better English translation, I think.
Yeshua Ben Joseoh

Son of Joseph. And it says so in opening of Matthew. Even the Bible states he wasn’t the Son of God.

The Christian religion is based on a 2000 year old collection of tales which have been translated to and from many languages, from supposed 'eye-witness' accounts which have been scribbled down or passed by word of mouth, often many years/generations after they are supposed to have happened.

And I can't even remember what the f*ck I did last week...

But it wouldn't have been pronounced Joseph as there isn't a J in the Hebrew alphabet
Ok. Yeshua Ben Yoseph

There’s no J in the Welsh language either and they are all called Jones. Maybe they are a lost tribe of Israel. Hmmm

The Christian religion is based on a 2000 year old collection of tales which have been translated to and from many languages, from supposed 'eye-witness' accounts which have been scribbled down or passed by word of mouth, often many years/generations after they are supposed to have happened.

And I can't even remember what the f*ck I did last week...
Tbf if you'd turned water into wine, cured some **** of leprosy or been crucified last week I bet you'd remember it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.