Religion

Well that theory never worked did it.
It would seem not. But is that due to the church or the nature of football?

Anyhow it seems time so say 'you' win, I lose. How wonderful - what did you gain for this? Who knows. For me, what did I lose? Well, according to most on this thread, football fandom is a way of protecting an ignorance of Real Love...no heart, no soul, just a distraction...a bunch of ego's tripping together. Time to let go of this, so as to make an opening for more enjoyable, genuinely creative uses of time and space.

Freed from the grip of football as quasi-religious cult. Thank the grace of God for this. Oh, the joy of losing. Peace.

Arfurclue..... I have read some of your recent, lengthy posts and at the end of it have no fucking clue what you have been going on about or the point you are trying to get across. Literally just words clumped together in sentences. You should go into politics.

It would seem not. But is that due to the church or the nature of football?

Anyhow it seems time so say 'you' win, I lose. How wonderful - what did you gain for this? Who knows. For me, what did I lose? Well, according to most on this thread, football fandom is a way of protecting an ignorance of Real Love...no heart, no soul, just a distraction...a bunch of ego's tripping together. Time to let go of this, so as to make an opening for more enjoyable, genuinely creative uses of time and space.

Freed from the grip of football as quasi-religious cult. Thank the grace of God for this. Oh, the joy of losing. Peace.
Just smoke the dope enough and you'll feel that way without having theories about it.

After wading through all the gobbledygook and psychobabble that goes with any discussion of religion and spirituality, it boils down to one thing: Faith in the belief of a divine being or not.

I choose not and believe religion was a form of control over weak minded individuals and has turned into a business that seeks to separate people from their money by funneling archaic beliefs and insinuated threats into their lives.

After wading through all the gobbledygook and psychobabble that goes with any discussion of religion and spirituality, it boils down to one thing: Faith in the belief of a divine being or not.

I choose not and believe religion was a form of control over weak minded individuals and has turned into a business that seeks to separate people from their money by funneling archaic beliefs and insinuated threats into their lives.
Precisely.

Presence
past, present, future
3 of these are of time
I is timeless
the timeless is not dependent on time
thus it doesn't matter what year teachers/teachings came from
whether they are archaic, modern or futuristic matters not
if they all essentially point to the timeless
this can not be understood by the time bound mind
and no money can buy it, no gender will gain preferential treatment, nor sexual preference, nor status, race, religion.

Presence
past, present, future
3 of these are of time
I is timeless
and no money can buy it, no gender will gain preferential treatment, nor sexual preference, nor status, race, religion.
Utter tripe that makes no sense.

Utter tripe that makes no sense.
"this can not be understood by the time bound mind"
edit : ps it is the time bound mind that will think it is strong to deny or shut off any notion
of "presence" - so, yeah if you think of yourself as 'strong' then this sort of thing will not be your cup of tea. Just the way it is.

Presence
past, present, future
3 of these are of time
I is timeless
Put down the tequila, mate, you’re talking bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.