Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

I'm not blaming the staff but whoever is in charge of the City ticket office needs binning without delay. Their have been several lash ups this season (Real Madrid being the worse) and yet another miserable failure today with relocations.
I get on the phone at 9.30 am position 420 in the queue and lose my mobile signal 45 minutes later. Back on the phone in the afternoon for 3 hrs 47 minutes and reached position 4 at 6.15pm before hearing a message that "there has been a technical fault please try later."
I know the office is meant to close at 5.30pm but surely you have enough staff to treat loyal supporters (season ticket holders) better than this. WTF is going on in that ticket office, it needs sorting because this is seriously not good enough.

I know it has been posted several times, but doing stuff like this via telephone is a sure fire way to piss a lot of people off. Online would be much less stressful to both fans and staff. Come on City, crawl into the 21st when trying to manage stuff like this in the future.

Total waste of time. Was on the phone at bang on 9 to be told I'm 379 or something in the queue. Then had an impromptu visit from my area manager so had to hang up about 9.30. Tried again a few more times later this afternoon and just couldn't be fucking bothered with it, it has drained the life outta me.

Is it even worth trying again tomorrow? I need to get out of CB as my value gold has gone from £299 to £725, this wouldn't be too bad but I might only be able to make 50% of the home games next year so it simply isn't financially feasible to stay put. I only need a single seat but I'm guessing there is bugger all left in SS3 for £299?

Might drive up from Cornwall in the morning, it will probebly be quicker than queueing on the phone !

Absolutely nothing is loading on that webpage. Well at least not on my computer.

It just comes up with a load of text telling me about a 3D seat viewer and that's it.
Q4Yawy2.png

Was on the phone for 7 hours and 7 minutes before I either lost signal or was disconnected. For the last hour I was bouncing through the positions getting to 2nd and 3rd a couple of times before being bounced back to 23rd. Raging doesn't describe how I feel. I thumped an email to Customer Services, but I'm doubting I'll get a response never mind a resolution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.