Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Q4Yawy2.png

It works on Internet Explorer but not on Chrome for some strange reason.

Cheers for the help.

Got on phone at five past 9 this morning and got through at 2.30!!! Can't fault the guy I talked to, he'd relocated the ticket within a couple of minutes so I now have 3 together rather than my sons being in a different block to us, but 5 and a half hours of holding - that needs sorting

It's staggering how we can spend £50+ million on De Brunye but have an absolute farce of a ticket office.

My first complaint is that they chose to have the renewal day on a Monday and Tuesday from 9.00 - 17.30. Now I'm sure I am not alone in this but I would Mon-Fri from 8.00 - 17.00. That means the only time I can realistically phone them is either after work or on my dinner break. Going down to the ticket office is out of the question as I no longer live in Manchester and my Dad who lives in Salford, who offered to go to the ticket office on my behalf, didn't finish work until 17.30 which means he couldn't get there in time. I phoned on my dinner break around 13.00 and was number 338 in the queue. There was no way I was getting through within an hour. Surely common sense would have been to extend the working day and keep the ticket office, or at least the phone line, open until 9 pm. At least that way people would have had more chance to get their tickets sorted.

My second complaint is that they didn't have some sort of internet platform to relocate on. Surely it would have been much easier to do it online and the minute you swap seats, your old one becomes available. That way people would be able to check for themselves which seats are available.

Luckily my girlfriend managed to phone them whilst she was at work. She rang at around 13.50 and got off the phone at 18.40 with our seats sorted. There is no way that is should be taking people 5 hours to change seats.

I feel sorry for the staff who work there because through no fault of their own, they would have had to deal with a lot of seriously pissed of fans today. It almost feels like the club doesn't want people to relocate and are doing everything possible to keep people where they are.

It's staggering how we can spend £50+ million on De Brunye but have an absolute farce of a ticket office.

My first complaint is that they chose to have the renewal day on a Monday and Tuesday from 9.00 - 17.30. Now I'm sure I am not alone in this but I would Mon-Fri from 8.00 - 17.00. That means the only time I can realistically phone them is either after work or on my dinner break. Going down to the ticket office is out of the question as I no longer live in Manchester and my Dad who lives in Salford, who offered to go to the ticket office on my behalf, didn't finish work until 17.30 which means he couldn't get there in time. I phoned on my dinner break around 13.00 and was number 338 in the queue. There was no way I was getting through within an hour. Surely common sense would have been to extend the working day and keep the ticket office, or at least the phone line, open until 9 pm. At least that way people would have had more chance to get their tickets sorted.

My second complaint is that they didn't have some sort of internet platform to relocate on. Surely it would have been much easier to do it online and the minute you swap seats, your old one becomes available. That way people would be able to check for themselves which seats are available.

Luckily my girlfriend managed to phone them whilst she was at work. She rang at around 13.50 and got off the phone at 18.40 with our seats sorted. There is no way that is should be taking people 5 hours to change seats.

I feel sorry for the staff who work there because through no fault of their own, they would have had to deal with a lot of seriously pissed of fans today. It almost feels like the club doesn't want people to relocate and are doing everything possible to keep people where they are.

Well said.

A 2 day window, restricted to working hours at the start of the week? Cheers for making it as difficult as possible for as many people as possible, City. Gonna try again at 9am but I already know its gonna be fruitless.

+1 for WTF why no online relocations. Were there online relocations last year? I remember doing it by phone, but I remember it wasn't this complete ball-ache.
I wanted to move to SS3 from 329, whinging bastard avoidance, not to a £299 seat but in the middle of a block. 9am yesterday, SS3 sold out. Updated about lunchtime to say limited availability up there, presumably a few folk moved out. 368 in the queue. Fuck that, went down to the ground for about 4.20, queued for 40mins, had to leave to get home as I was out last night.
Plan was to call up 9am today, but now online SS3 is sold out completely again. So, I guess I won't be saving £120 and I *might* end up committing murder if Mr Knobhead carries on this year.

what you said!

i am not local, i work 8 till 4...i called at lunch and when i got off work...no where near enough time to get through.

What was wrong with last years relocation window? worked perfectly online for me...really don't want to be stuck with the same seat as last year!

As others have said, they have made it as difficult as possible to relocate this year as they obviously don't want you to. There are many scenarios where people will need to relocate not just because they fancy a different view and the club just aren't interested as they have already got your money. To quote Tim Booth "We've become the kind of man we've always hated".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.