Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Oops. Accidentally hung up after 3 hrs 45 mins at 105 in queue. Queue is now 249. Can't be arsed starting again.

I'm calling from China, "You are 260th person in the queue..." I won't be relocating AND will now be cancelling the direct debit and 2016/17 seasoncard as such. I can't access twitter or facebook right now to try and find a way around this. Two hours on calls, the first two calls were cancelled without explanation. MCFC, not okay.

3 and a half hours. Got to 4th three times but keep regressing to 24! What fun we have...

Need to relocate to a cheaper seat as I lost my job recently. I was on hold for 3 hours 20 mins this morning and then had to hang up as I had an interview at 2pm. Went from 460ish in the queue to 136 then had to hang up. I just called back at 3:45pm and I'm now 240th in the queue.

MCFC, what an absolute SHAMBLES!

SS Level 3 is sold out now according to the extremely annoying automated message. I was hoping to get a £299 seat but I'm guessing there wont be any available now (were they all in SS3?).
Where is my next best bet at the cheapest possible seat from what is available blues? I'm currently in 109 - £725.

Need to relocate to a cheaper seat as I lost my job recently. I was on hold for 3 hours 20 mins this morning and then had to hang up as I had an interview at 2pm. Went from 460ish in the queue to 136 then had to hang up. I just called back at 3:45pm and I'm now 240th in the queue.

SS Level 3 is sold out now according to the extremely annoying automated message. I was hoping to get a £299 seat but I'm guessing there wont be any available now (were they all in SS3?).
Where is my next best bet at the cheapest possible seat from what is available blues? I'm currently in 109 - £725.

Pitchside seats £475

My son (aged 11) and I are in Row 3 of family stand. We pay 95 and 380 respectively.

We want to move back a dozen rows or so but finding it impossible to get through.

380 is the 2nd cheapest seats

If they're gonna make us wait this long it really should be a free phone number.. but no, I'm guessing it's a local call rate? 6 hours down the line for me now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.