Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Only my 2nd post on Bluemoon but absolutely furious with City over this. I've been on the phone for 6 hours to try and move just 1 seat a few rows further forward in SS3 to be told there is literally nothing available at all. The message over the phone I heard about a million times definitely didn't reflect this, maybe updated if you rang up later but I've been on the phone since 10.30 am.

I appreciate its limited availability, but to wait 6 hours to get this info from a pretty rude staff member is gutting.

So. 4 hours 35 minutes on the phone. Got through at 1728 to be told I am through to wrong department. Don't worry
I'll put you through to the correct department. Wait another minute before hearing yet another recorded message saying Relocations closed at 1730. Try again tomorrow!

Got kicked off the phone at 5:26, presumably because the line closed. I called back and went to the back of the queue :S

Strongly worded letter coming your way City.

On the phone since 4:00pm, down to about 56 in the queue then at 6:00pm got cut off! They clearly had enough and decided to go home. I understand that phone lines closed at 5:30 but why not at least answer all the calls that had been made before at least 5:00pm.

Surely they knew something like this was going to happen

I phoned bang on 9am and was 250 in the queue! Gave up at 11:30 at 85 and drove down, was done by 12:30....moved 2 from east stand to pretty much next to each other (1 row, 1 seat behind) in SS3..

Got the email confirmation through there and then

BUT

2 hrs later, get another email confirming my purchase that the new seat has now been moved 10 seats along. Assumed they had moved the 2 seats next to each other as some became available, but seems not! Tried to ring back but 200+ in the queue. Ridiculous.

This is weird. Have you resolved it?

Been on for 5 and a half hours finally got through about 5.15, moved from SS3 so good news for one of you who may fancy going up there. Would love to know who's idea it was to do it this way, is Danny Wilson still the main man for stuff like this? Whoever it is has got it badly wrong, hopefully they will learn their lessons for next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.