Relocating

Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueRennie said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
No need for that. Always seem to be plenty of empty seats in the Family Stand.

You cant 'expect' to get 3 seats together and blaming City because other people already have seats is not the way to go about it. There are 2 more days of people swapping and changing seats so why not keep trying and maybe 3 will come available. Common sense really.
I agree with that but I don't think you understand what I was getting at in my post. The code of conduct says:
10. Treat other users with respect. Anyone who is constantly aggressive or confrontational will face action.

As you're a user with just a few posts, I'd recommend you take that on board to avoid any future problems.

Ah, now I get it!

Fewer posts=less valid opinions?

Is that it?

dw7 said:
peoffrey said:
What chance do I have of relocating to perhaps 210 or 211 next season if I call up tomorrow morning? I just fancy a change of scenery!

Sold out for those sections

There's no chance of anyone giving their seat up for somewhere else in the next two working days? I really fancied a move and am a bit despondent now as I had zero chance of getting through on the phones.

Bluemoon230989 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueRennie said:
You cant 'expect' to get 3 seats together and blaming City because other people already have seats is not the way to go about it. There are 2 more days of people swapping and changing seats so why not keep trying and maybe 3 will come available. Common sense really.
I agree with that but I don't think you understand what I was getting at in my post. The code of conduct says:
10. Treat other users with respect. Anyone who is constantly aggressive or confrontational will face action.

As you're a user with just a few posts, I'd recommend you take that on board to avoid any future problems.

Ah, now I get it!

Is that it?
No you don't get it. It's a reminder to a new poster to abide by the Code of Conduct.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Ah, now I get it!

Is that it?
No you don't get it. It's a reminder to a new poster to abide by the Code of Conduct.

Exactly. It's got nothing to do with the number of posts. I've got thousands and still need reminding.

peoffrey said:
dw7 said:
peoffrey said:
What chance do I have of relocating to perhaps 210 or 211 next season if I call up tomorrow morning? I just fancy a change of scenery!

Sold out for those sections

There's no chance of anyone giving their seat up for somewhere else in the next two working days? I really fancied a move and am a bit despondent now as I had zero chance of getting through on the phones.
I'm looking for 4 together or 2 and 2 but close enough to each other. Think I may need to wait until next year and try get near the front of the new stand

I went down this afternoon & relocated, the majority of seats together appear to on the very front rows in the CB or East stands in the lower tiers.
Disappointed after I was promised prior I could view the seats inside the ground & relocate accordingly , I was told no chance today due to 1D concert staging being taken down.
7k on the waiting list for next season apparently?

How about if I'm relocating on my Jack Jones? I want to be somewhere like 211 or 212 to be closer to a couple of mates in there. There's one gobshite and one antisocial wanker I want to move away from where I am and it's starting to spoil my days out. I'd expect it in certain areas but not in the second tier.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Ah, now I get it!

Is that it?

He's not that new. It says he joined 2013 next to his name?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.