Relocating

Tried all day on website, if anyone checks my history at work, prob get sacked! No chance, website is not fit for purpose! Phoned at 4:15, finally answered at 6:30, took 5 mins to move from East 3rd tier to South 3rd tier. Pain in the Arse, hopefully worth the £335 I'll save tho!

I’m in the same boat as you 3 phones and 2 computers and every single time it says update adobe. It’s a joke

I’m in the same boat as you 3 phones and 2 computers and every single time it says update adobe. It’s a joke
If you ignore the update adobe and leave it,it will sort itself out and load, at least in does on my pc windows 10. Not on you're phone though if you are using safari, to be fair that's why we are getting a new ticketing website next month.

If you ignore the update adobe and leave it,it will sort itself out and load, at least in does on my pc windows 10. Not on you're phone though if you are using safari, to be fair that's why we are getting a new ticketing website next month.

Ahh ok thanks I’ll try that.

Are all seasoncards sold? I got my email offering the opportunity to buy but the whole stadium map is greyed out...

This is testing my patience hugely

I am trying to find that out as well. I am literally trying to buy this since 2 PM but the website is constantly crashing on me, now everything is grey. Looks like I've got another season of one-off tickets instead of season card. I'm gutted cause I took a half day at work just to make 100% sure I will get my tickets...

Are all seasoncards sold? I got my email offering the opportunity to buy but the whole stadium map is greyed out...

This is testing my patience hugely
Trying for my mate who couldn't get past the Adobe problem which I believe should be automatic on Edge. However I've got to the same stage, just a greyed out stadium. All the phone lines eventually go to Supporter Services with a message about Bank Holiday opening times, anyone any ideas or is it just sold out?

I've kept refreshing, reached the stage to choose my seat, got it chosen but it just crashed on me when I went to 'pick options' section. Super frustrating.

Quick update guys. Season cards are NOT sold off yet. I've opened Firefox and Edge on PC and Chrome on a laptop and kept refreshing the page. It finally went through on Chrome once FF and Edge kept throwing either Flash errors or just a pitch or everything greyed out. The whole process was painfully slow and I had my heart rate probably way too high. All in all, there is still plenty season cards left (if the image which loaded did not lie to me) and Chrome was the winner for me, I will see you on South Stand Level 2 215 this season!

If you experience any issues please reply to this comment maybe I will be able to help because I went through the same shit show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.