Relocating

I’m in the same boat as you 3 phones and 2 computers and every single time it says update adobe. It’s a joke

The update adobe thing can also be sorted by looking for what looks like a lego brick in the top left, if you click on that it sorts itself.

Anyway the good news is that after 3 days the automatic site has sorted me out, I am in seat 45, row J block 326 in the Stretford End, I knew they wouldn't let me down.

What a fucking farce !
2 ****in hours on the phone to relocate a couple of seats down the row, no joy.
Try the site she said as they are always popping up.
I’ve been on this nonsense of a site now and apparently i haven’t given myself permission to relocate as my name isn’t there!!!
It would be easier to contact NASA and relocate to the moon ffs!
Fucking shambles.
Fuck off!

What a fucking farce !
2 ****in hours on the phone to relocate a couple of seats down the row, no joy.
Try the site she said as they are always popping up.
I’ve been on this nonsense of a site now and apparently i haven’t given myself permission to relocate as my name isn’t there!!!
It would be easier to contact NASA and relocate to the moon ffs!
Fucking shambles.
Fuck off!

Haha made me laugh that. It really is pathetic.

I was lucky...ish.

Web kept crashing but I rand about 12 and got sorted , really surprised given all the stuff un here.
In 328 but really delighted as its my first ST after traveling back and forth from Ulster

Website is shocking for a Premier League club. Some have lost out on season cards having had them in basket then the site crashes during processing. Site is now down completely it seems

One if the richest clubs in the world and we ain’t got a server which is capable of handling a couple of thousand people applying for a season ticket it really is laughable. Happy days to those who got one I’m still trying now.

If only City had an IT team like Paddy Powers.

IMG_2973.png

I gave up on the website Years ago.

Takes an age to kick in, videos don't load, and the user experience is probably he 2nd worst behind the dreadful MUEN.

Saying that, aren't the company behind the website 1 off City's sponsors, hence why it's been left as it is, festering and slowly dieing a death.

The sooner the website is replaced, the better. Don't hold your breath.

I've been trying on line for 3 hours tonight.
Absolute joke can't finish it at all after I select my seat.

Quick update guys. Season cards are NOT sold off yet. I've opened Firefox and Edge on PC and Chrome on a laptop and kept refreshing the page. It finally went through on Chrome once FF and Edge kept throwing either Flash errors or just a pitch or everything greyed out. The whole process was painfully slow and I had my heart rate probably way too high. All in all, there is still plenty season cards left (if the image which loaded did not lie to me) and Chrome was the winner for me, I will see you on South Stand Level 2 215 this season!

If you experience any issues please reply to this comment maybe I will be able to help because I went through the same shit show.

I've tried Chrome but it keeps stalling after you select the seat.
I just can't believe how bad it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.