Relocating

Jesus Christ I dont envy any of you sat on the phone in a queue, 4 and a half hours it took me 2 years ago to move my seat to where I am now, I daren't ever try again

It works in IE if you ignore the message you get about flash and leave it to load (takes a while) and don't click anything. On Chrome it never loads but in IE it will load despite the error, just ignore it and be patient.
thanks mate, I did that and eventually it worked and managed to relocate.

Jesus Christ I dont envy any of you sat on the phone in a queue, 4 and a half hours it took me 2 years ago to move my seat to where I am now, I daren't ever try again

I started at position 220 and am now at 123 after an hour and 40 so yeah, that seems about accurate.

Good job its unlimited calls on the mobile. I wonder how many people they actually have on the phone. The way this is going it must be 2 or 3 at the most.

The way the club deals with relocation is a joke, every year the same complaints yet nothing has been done to put this right and help the most loyal of its fans.

For goodness sake whats wrong with having a few days to relocate via phone and on the web?

The existing system is putting unnecessary pressure on fans and the staff in the office, just like the old days sadly! Good luck anyone whos trying to sort this today...

Cant spend the time on phone as at work.

Have tried online but seems to freeze when I get to choose a seat.

Thinking of going down to ticket office - anyone know what that's like?

Cant spend the time on phone as at work.

Have tried online but seems to freeze when I get to choose a seat.

Thinking of going down to ticket office - anyone know what that's like?

Yeh it's a big building full of City shirst and stuff, it's dead good............. sorry but as I can't even get past log in on the net and am in a huge (note not massive) phone queue I needed to lighten my mood.

Yeh it's a big building full of City shirst and stuff, it's dead good............. sorry but as I can't even get past log in on the net and am in a huge (note not massive) phone queue I needed to lighten my mood.

OK - I asked for that.

And I thought nothing could rival physically queuing for Gillingham tickets in 98, how wrong I was!

2hr 20 mins to sort, rang at 9am and was 60 in the queue. Website was a joke but the girl on the phone was helpful.

My page on Citys site says I don't have permission to move my sons seat, anyone know how I can change the settings ? ( I am 225 in the queue just to ask that question)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.