Relocation to 93:20

I feel for those getting forcibly moved from their seats as it happened when my seat became a 93:20 seat a few years back.

But I personally enjoy it in there. Great being able to warm up when the weather is crap, and get a pint before and at half time.

I’ve never seen any away fans in my block for league games - there had been the odd one for Champions league games - but then that happens in every stand.

Been in 209 part of the 93:20 section since it opened. Has 3 large bars, which run around all that end of the stadium. can buy food and drink. Order drinks for half time, oh has comfy seats as well.
Hi sorry it’s a little off subject but is there a dress code in 93:20 just heard there’s no shorts allowed, find this hard to believe 30 degrees on Saturday? Thanks

Hi sorry it’s a little off subject but is there a dress code in 93:20 just heard there’s no shorts allowed, find this hard to believe 30 degrees on Saturday? Thanks
It was no shorts in Legends Lounge when I went a few years back.
Coming in from Florida I didn't have any long trousers of any kind so had to go to Primark for a cheap pair pre game

its very posh - Pimms, champagne or cocktails only. Not just Shorts, but pints are not allowed as well

I reckon I’ve worn shorts in there before but you could always check with the Club

Id take it for two years just for the cup games and then move on after that.
My brother is in there with his kids, its a decent view about level with the SS penalty area.
Only problem is it can be chock full of tourists, daytrippers and occasionally away fans

And empty seats…. It’s not uncommon for day trippers to have zero interest and not come back for the second half….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.