Relocation to 93:20

Using profanity doesn’t embolden your point. Quite the opposite. 93:20 has several plus points. The regular “infiltration” by away fans is, for me( and based on every home game I’ve been to this season) a significant negative. The club are quite happy that whoever owns these seats can, and does, sell them to away fans. If people can put up with that, great, enjoy sitting next to an away fan. It’s not for me.
Sponsors have tickets in 9320, had some from a Nike rep via a friend before the move to Puma.

Using profanity doesn’t embolden your point. Quite the opposite. 93:20 has several plus points. The regular “infiltration” by away fans is, for me( and based on every home game I’ve been to this season) a significant negative. The club are quite happy that whoever owns these seats can, and does, sell them to away fans. If people can put up with that, great, enjoy sitting next to an away fan. It’s not for me.
There’s nothing special in 93:20. You chose to dismiss a poster whose sat in 93:20 for years who wrote that it’s mainly committed Blues (for Prem games). Cup games has all sorts of fans in there as has been pointed out many times on here. Sit where you want because it’s all about supporting City at the end of the day.

There’s nothing special in 93:20. You chose to dismiss a poster whose sat in 93:20 for years who wrote that it’s mainly committed Blues (for Prem games). Cup games has all sorts of fans in there as has been pointed out many times on here. Sit where you want because it’s all about supporting City at the end of the day.
Not dismissing anyone; just saying how it’s been for me in93:20. I was moved from Colin Bell Level 1 where I never saw or had to endure away fans next to or around me. Ever. If I have a season ticket at the Etihad, I expect to be sitting with my own. Not next to Leeds , Leicester, Liverpool, United, Everton fans as has been the case this season. Anyway, we’ve been offered “early “ relocation for next season so hoping we can get back close to our original seats. First world problems an’ all that I know so let’s enjoy rest of this season.

In the email they said “you will be contacted by a member of supporter services team week commencing 25th April”

Has anyone heard from them yet ?

In the email they said “you will be contacted by a member of supporter services team week commencing 25th April”

Has anyone heard from them yet ?
Got my email today. We had to move last season due to wheelchair access issues (that hadn’t been an issue for last 15 years). If we stay in 93:20 price goes up by 500 quid on what we used to pay. We’re relocating. Again

I used to sit in 325, but I’ve been in 93:20 (222) for the past 5 seasons. Atmosphere can be hit and miss, but guess that goes for most of the ground apart from SS.

I’d say there’s an even mixture of regulars, day trippers, hospitality etc. The regular numbers do seem to be slowly dwindling though. Usually a few empty seats on the less desirable games, and it’s a pain in the arse as those same seats aren’t available to buy on the site when I want to take mrs or mates. You really only see away supporters on a handful of occasions at league games and that’s usually against the scum or the bin dippers where they end up getting kicked out when they give themselves away.

Personally I’m considering moving to 227/228 or 325/6 if there are any seats available during the window as not sure the extra £400+ is worth it for the padded seat, program and bar that I rarely use and view from aforementioned sections are just as good if not better.

We turned down the 9320 option they offered us (210 behind the corner flag) and ended up low down in third tier near halfway line - still a good view but not as good as 204. Very disappointing to lose our current seats which are essentially the best in the stadium, especially since the 9320 doesn't seem to be full every week anyway. It's not clear that the demand is there for more corporate/semi corporate tickets imo.

But if you are thinking of taking a different option from 9320, the guy at the ticket office (Miles) was very patient and helpful as I made him look through about 20 different blocks to see my options, then waited while I got the green light from the people I sit with.

Actually the price for a OAP is £470, in Block 202, the price for OAP in 93-20 is I think £930 ?, the club need to clarify.
I have a wheelchair bay in block 207, I pay £1380 that includes my carer which has a seat nt to me plus program, drink and parking. Take off prise of program, drink and parking, the cost of the seats is reasonable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.