Relocation to 93:20

Got in block 228 turned down 93.20, this is right opposite my usual seat I think
Yeah equivalent view to 204 but Colin Bell rather than East. That was my first choice but wanted four together or two sets of two which proved impossible

Two sets of two low down in 326 (Colin Bell halfway line). Pretty decent all things considered, but a big shame to lose the 204 seats

It is they were great seats, the seat next to mine doesn’t have to relocate!

There’s nothing special in 93:20. You chose to dismiss a poster whose sat in 93:20 for years who wrote that it’s mainly committed Blues (for Prem games). Cup games has all sorts of fans in there as has been pointed out many times on here. Sit where you want because it’s all about supporting City at the end of the day.
My dad and sister treated us to 93:20 for Christmas on Boxing Day for the Leicester game, and I thought the Manc/fan to tourist ratio was pretty much as normal - as in a few tourists, but mainly Mancs/fans. We were in 210 and the view was superb. I thought food slightly better, booze same as ever. Seats very comfortable, but the bar in 93:20 wasn't the fastest, so if you want a halftime pint you might end up watching some of it on the screens. Quite reserved there though, even more so than family stand in my opinion, even though the away fans are right across. Great for appreciating the football, less so for raising a good shout, all imo.

Moving into 93-20, Colin Bell stand, after 19 years in my current seat, it was allocated after leaving Maine Road, block 202 was the equivalent seat as the one I had in the new Kippax, the last game in my seat will be against Villa lets hope we win. Its difficult moving seat as I have made lots of friends over the years, and we are being split up. At first I was very bitter but I have now accepted the situation, it doesn't make it right, but when you have supported your club for 58 years and ST holder for 48, you cannot let it destroy the love and affection you build over such a long time. I don't think the people who make these decisions understand football fans, they just see money.

Moving into 93-20, Colin Bell stand, after 19 years in my current seat, it was allocated after leaving Maine Road, block 202 was the equivalent seat as the one I had in the new Kippax, the last game in my seat will be against Villa lets hope we win. Its difficult moving seat as I have made lots of friends over the years, and we are being split up. At first I was very bitter but I have now accepted the situation, it doesn't make it right, but when you have supported your club for 58 years and ST holder for 48, you cannot let it destroy the love and affection you build over such a long time. I don't think the people who make these decisions understand football fans, they just see money.
Same thing happened to me when they booted me out of Block 125 for the Tunnel Club. The bottom line Percy, is that the people who make these decisions simply do not give a flying fuck about your 48 years as a season ticket holder. You are viewed and treated as an inconvenience who's value to the club is insignificant. It's very hard to stomach and I am still pissed off about it and also the way it was done. As you say, the worst thing is getting split up from the friends you have made over the years. In your new seat you will know no one. That is a very strange feeling. I did the 93.20 for one season but it wasn't my cup of tea to be honest. Since then I have done value gold. If you are not with your friends or mates it doesn't really matter where you sit. Like you I will always love the team but I am now more detached from the club (or the people running it) than I ever have been. I feel for you as I know exactly how you feel. It's not good and it takes time to get over it. Keep the faith brother.

My dad and sister treated us to 93:20 for Christmas on Boxing Day for the Leicester game, and I thought the Manc/fan to tourist ratio was pretty much as normal - as in a few tourists, but mainly Mancs/fans. We were in 210 and the view was superb. I thought food slightly better, booze same as ever. Seats very comfortable, but the bar in 93:20 wasn't the fastest, so if you want a halftime pint you might end up watching some of it on the screens. Quite reserved there though, even more so than family stand in my opinion, even though the away fans are right across. Great for appreciating the football, less so for raising a good shout, all imo.
I order my half time pint pre game and it’s there for me freshly pulled when I walk in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.