Remember Bradford 87 (yes 87)?

If I remember right, which I probably don’t, Bradford were top of the league and not alone hasn’t lost at home but hadn’t even conceded a goal before that night.

I think Whitey was on the bench, unusually for him and came on and got the last one.
We had conceded at home .............all i remember i started going the back end of the previous saw us unbeated for 10 odd home games until you lot rolled into town ........a certain Eric Nixon having a right game when in two spells with us he was average ............floodlight failure and realising the world of football was never that easy.

Still it was a sign of things to come any team rolling up to Valley parade with any kind of piss poor record will walkaway with something.

Remember Hull couple of season latter on a huge winless run 20 games i think and winning 3-2 :(

Couple of seasons after that Swansea not scoring away from home for a ridicoulous amount of away games and beating us 6-4 :(

For some reason Kenny Clements stood out in that game for some odd reason.

And folk actually say that you have no history amazes me that yet more shit fed through media

One of my first ever aways.By the time the train got into Manchester we had missed the last night bus to Wythenshawe.Got home at 5am and had to go in school the next day.School team had a big match and a couple of us were playing in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.