Remember it is just another game......

I can relate to where you coming from Kiam but i have to disagree with this match being nothing. I hold it in the same regard as to matches against Arsenal and Chelsea. Though I wont deny my hatred towards the rags, I believe this match will serve as a yardstick in determining our goal of being top 4.

In order to see our chances as top 4, we need to beat top 4 candidates. The rags are one of them and how hard we decimate them is how concrete our revolution will become.

To kill two birds one stone, if we triumph, it is to their demise.

trotsky said:
Is this a wind-up?

To become the best in the country, we must first become the best team in Manchester. Tonight COULD be a giant step on the way to that. Don't kid yourself - it's a MASSIVE night for both clubs
Fair play to Droylsden they are in the 2nd round of the F.A cup but I still think we are a better squad

Is it fuck just another game. Irrespective of winning trophies the Manchester derby is and always has been 'the game' for Mancunians on both sides of the divide. Over the last week or so I have give out and took loads of shit from Rags. Last night I painted one of the lads lockers in work blue,This morning I sent my lad off to school in his City scarf (his teacher is a horrible rag), Let the dog out when the rag postman was walking up the path and if I see the red fucker of a neighbours cat out, it'll be getting a boot up the arse. I'm sat here now with my stomach in knots waiting for the game tonight, the same as every derby day..... Just another game......MY ARSE!!!

kiam06 said:
I can't believe the hype on this forum about the match, it is just another game and the main thing is we pick up points. The derby used to mean everything to me as it was about the only time we could actually 'achieve' anything against our neighbours but now with the investment and the squad we have the Champions League and silverware to aim for, beating them means nothing.

There is no doubt it my mind that we have a squad that are comfortably capable of disposing of this United side and therefore we should feel confident as a club. We must stay organised as we did against Chelsea and we must concentrate for 98 minutes, if we do this I can see something happening similar to the Liverpool game at home.

Come on City just go out and play your football and we will win.

good shout, thinking the same, we want three points, fuck who its against.

except i wanna batter those fucking twats once and for all.

de niro said:
kiam06 said:
I can't believe the hype on this forum about the match, it is just another game and the main thing is we pick up points. The derby used to mean everything to me as it was about the only time we could actually 'achieve' anything against our neighbours but now with the investment and the squad we have the Champions League and silverware to aim for, beating them means nothing.

There is no doubt it my mind that we have a squad that are comfortably capable of disposing of this United side and therefore we should feel confident as a club. We must stay organised as we did against Chelsea and we must concentrate for 98 minutes, if we do this I can see something happening similar to the Liverpool game at home.

Come on City just go out and play your football and we will win.

good shout, thinking the same, we want three points, fuck who its against.

except i wanna batter those fucking twats once and for all.

Two sentences... one contradicts the other!

Do you do this on purpose?

;-)

Sorry, slightly off topic (can't start threads yet). This made me laugh. This is a screenshot I took from the first page of the Derby match thread on Redcafe. pmsl

150344_10150335956920145_860780144_15807912_305394_n.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-city-vs-manchester-united-premier-league-10-11-2010-a-313284/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-c ... -a-313284/</a>

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I agree for me our rivals are Chelsea not the rags, they are yesterdays news and the woolworths of football.

I always think of them as the McDonalds of football

Football is dead if you cannot care for your local derby. Football is all about rivalries. That is why the MLS is shite to people in America.

Balti said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
I agree for me our rivals are Chelsea not the rags, they are yesterdays news and the woolworths of football.

I always think of them as the McDonalds of football

Are we BK?

I agree BK is much better.

;-)

To all the Blues above asking the OP whether or not he grew up in Manchester, please remember that there is a fair few posters on here who haven't grown up in Manc and are Blues for whatever reason, that hate the rag scum just as much as the next man!

I live in a town full of plastic rags who wouldn't know OT if it landed in their back garden and believe me they are just as arrogant and gobby as the rags up there. My girlfriend's mother's fella is the perfect example of a rag, he has only been to the swamp ONCE in 40 years of his life despite claiming to be a life long fan.

When I got back from Wolves the other week I went over to theirs and he was waiting with a smug look on his face that you could pound for ages with a bat! So its days like this that get me pumped up to fuck, mainly because of their wank so called "fans". I can't stand the cunts.

I woke up early this morning, had the Pride in Battle DVD on repeat and feel sick with nerves [or rather excitement], so fuck 'em.

This is more than just another league game, this is our chance to once and for all start ramming it well and truely down their stinking rag throats that they are only going to get worse and we'll only get better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.