Remember these T shirts?

I remember having the "5-1" shirt and IIRC, "Maine Road Massacre" somewhere on it

Coincidentally I was clearing out some drawers the other day & came across a shirt I bought the next home game after the 5-1. On the front is a big sky-blue bulldog throttling a tiny bare-arsed red devil with the caption : " Go ahead punk, make my day ". Used to love wearing that in the pub. Probably the same one as yours ?

Coincidentally I was clearing out some drawers the other day & came across a shirt I bought the next home game after the 5-1. On the front is a big sky-blue bulldog throttling a tiny bare-arsed red devil with the caption : " Go ahead punk, make my day ". Used to love wearing that in the pub. Probably the same one as yours ?
That's the one

Joe Bloggs

View attachment 10340

Yup. Thems the ones!

I used to get my dad to fork out £5 for a t-shirt almost every home game. My favourite was the X-files parody one - Is Kinkladze from a different planet? The truth is out there.

Loved that shop.

I still have that t shirt! Loved it! Had a photo with Lee and Summerbee in that in 97.

Loved the soccer shop, still have a few tees from there packed away somewhere, and my grey woolly city hat is still used by my other half.

I went past Maine Road in Dec, and still think of that corner as the soccer shop, the 11 bus (then the 111 when renumbered) would drop us at that side of the ground, so the soccer shop would be our first place for a quick look.

Had a similar one with a bulldog sticking a banana up a Red Devil’s arse
Man City the only way is up
1989 after the Bradford promotion

The deaf punk used to get around... He used to be at alty station if there was a punk gig in town. We'd get on the train (remember them?) and try and fend him off all the way to oxford road... On T shirts, it has always bugged me that the Rösler's grandad one had a lanc on it.

Wow yeah what ever happened to that punk? Always used to bump into him in Cloud 9 or outside Afflecks with his "20p please" sign.
Only went to The Venue the once.

Was he the one who used to jab you in the ribs with an old credit card if you didn’t give him some change?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.