Remember these T shirts?

Dave Whelan broke his leg....?

I hadn't heard about that - When did it happen?

Haha - Okay then, what about against Ryan Wilson ;)

That was through my school team when we used to kick that fucker when he was at Moorside.

Adie used to work in JD Sports, you know?

Brought up as many times as Dave Whelan broken leg.
i used to play at deans afc in swinton a couple of years below ryan wilson and had the its 12 months gone and its still 5 1 shirt

Colin is my uncle, loved going in that shop on match days. I'd pick a couple of badges or something then he would ring it through the till, take a tenner off me and give me 2 fivers back.

Darren is 2 years older than me (he's just turned 40) so we were very close growing up, vividly remember him going to Florida with Colin. I've sent him this thread and he says hello from him and his old man.

Some great memories on here

Wow, Darren is 40? That makes me feel old.

He was ten and I was 16 when we all went to Florida together.

Colin always looked out for me and heart of gold, who never suffered fools.

Tell Daz, Scott said hello to him and his old man.

Was he the one who used to jab you in the ribs with an old credit card if you didn’t give him some change?
I remember the punk, dont remember the credit card, must have given him change, piece of paper with 30p bus if memory is right. Seem to remember him being around Arndale Market entrance area a couple of times, used to see him at the odd gig as well. A character around town.

Wow yeah what ever happened to that punk? Always used to bump into him in Cloud 9 or outside Afflecks with his "20p please" sign.
Only went to The Venue the once.
The Venue was the bollocks. Best music by a mile. Dave Haslam always used to steadfastly refuse to play any Sniths on a Thursday night at the Hacienda Temperance Club slot cos he was too cool for that. Leo would always play loads inckudung tons of the rarely played stuff “Jeane” “miserable lie” etc etc. Some nights over 20 tracks. Loved it!

I remember the punk, dont remember the credit card, must have given him change, piece of paper with 30p bus if memory is right. Seem to remember him being around Arndale Market entrance area a couple of times, used to see him at the odd gig as well. A character around town.
10000000% it was piece of paper/ card with 30p bus. I lived above the Arndale bus station for ten years. He owes me a fortune!

10000000% it was piece of paper/ card with 30p bus. I lived above the Arndale bus station for ten years. He owes me a fortune!
Haha, not seen him for 25 yrs+ but remember him appearing with his paper/card.
Completely off topic from OP but anyone else remember a guy who used to wear the old brown bus drivers suit and would go round pubs in town singing to people, think he was called Anthony? Around the same era as the 30p punk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.