Remember these T shirts?

Used to have the Better than Best t shirt, loved it. Always used to get a reaction especially with the older rags. Think we should get something going like that again .... suggestions

Does anyone have one of those "Reni' hats that were popular in the early 90s?

Purple top, white central panel, blue rim with a City badge front centre if I remember correctly?

I wore mine to death but haven't seen one in about 25 years.

I got one on ebay a couple of years ago, think they are still available

s-l1600.jpg

What a crock of shit. Doesn't quote one "furious fan" or show the original tweet.
I doubt many of City's players today know the date of the disaster.
You should read the shit on Rag Cafe about this mate.Even a few Rags who claim theres nothing to see have been given a very uncomfortable ride by the rest of the thick fuckwits.

You're right mate, Rod Thomas......I feel like a bit of a twat now :)

I used to know Rod when I lived in that London. Smashing lad, always a good laugh. He was a very good winger but his career never 'took off' and he ended up at Carlisle United last time I saw him.

Fun fact: During the 'banana period' (when everyone else copied City fans), Rod was given offside when a linesman mistook him for a banana being waved in the crowd at Watford. I believe they actually asked fans not to wave bananas on the sides of the pitch opposite the linesmen because they clashed with Watford shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.