Renan Lodi

And the most important thing of all, Tolmie is a blue, he is one of us.
I don’t mean to be jingoistic but…

Thing is, if you’re not from here, you probably don’t get that.Back in the day (when we were shit/wilderness 30 odd years) one of the strongest connections I had was between blues, mates who went to games and also random blues you met through life, or travel. We all had to suffer the success and contempt of those horrible twats from Trafford, and it galvanised us to an extent….the gallows humour helped to..….

So, I can understand if newer fans or foreign fans, without such history of supporting the club, don’t really ’get it’.

Anyway, I think TH is a top blue and even though he gets a lot of shit on here, I appreciate his input (As do many others).

And the most important thing of all, Tolmie is a blue, he is one of us.

I didn’t say he wasn’t a blue - I wasn’t critical of the blokes support for the club and, in fact, that’s just you making stuff up.

Mind you due respect for you coming out and openly posting what you thought I wrote (but didn’t) rather than posting a Dolly Parton video for dudes to guess at or whatever ;-)

I didn’t say he wasn’t a blue - I wasn’t critical of the blokes support for the club and, in fact, that’s just you making stuff up.

Mind you due respect for you coming out and openly posting what you thought I wrote (but didn’t) rather than posting a Dolly Parton video for dudes to guess at or whatever ;-)
Some of his vireo choices are so dubious a ban could or maybe should come into force ;)

I don’t mean to be jingoistic but…

Thing is, if you’re not from here, you probably don’t get that.Back in the day (when we were shit/wilderness 30 odd years) one of the strongest connections I had was between blues, mates who went to games and also random blues you met through life, or travel. We all had to suffer the success and contempt of those horrible twats from Trafford, and it galvanised us to an extent….the gallows humour helped to..….

So, I can understand if newer fans or foreign fans, without such history of supporting the club, don’t really ’get it’.

Anyway, I think TH is a top blue and even though he gets a lot of shit on here, I appreciate his input (As do many others).

If the comment was aimed at me then it missed by a mile my friend.

I was actually born in Manchester, supported the club since I can remember, attended my first game with mates when 11 years old in 1971 and was a regular at games until 4 years ago, so coughed up for season tickets / cards and did my bit on the terraces and, latterly, in the seats for the best part of 50 years.

So no, not new, not foreign, have done it, do get it . . . and I don’t consider myself less than or better than any other supporter . . regardless of their ages, birth places, locations, religions et al - if they have a pulse and support City in any way they think fit then that’s their prerogative and I consider them brothers.

PS. And it was jingoistic and, as you noted that but still posted it, it was deliberate.

Should just pay his release clause if it's €60m
Apparently the Mahatma Ghandi of transfers said we are not in for him anymore and we stopped somehow, without anyone knowing in July. /s I really wanted him, he's one that can defend REALLY well, and can play all positions on the wing. limited unfortunately to only one leg usage.

Still, a bit of a fighter, no injury record, Brazilian, flair player with good pace, a a shit-ton of CL experience and already a League Champion.

Really sad this is not happening.

No worries about you liking the pop video’s my comment was about my opinion not yours and I don’t hold yours against you - forums are all about opinions eh?
Also, I’ve nowt against the bloke per se, and I know the nonsense that goes nowhere has become an annual cult tradition on here, but if someone really has something to say then IMO they should say it so I find the silly pop video stuff pointless & tiresome and I do have him on ignore for that reason.
I only commented because another poster referenced him being dismissive about Romano, which is very obviously the pot calling the kettle black and IMO Romano may be another chancer but at least has the wherewithal to say what he thinks rather than being deliberately cryptic.

Nothing to see here, just an opinion on a forum for opinions - move along now ;-)
This is fine, but you don’t need to express every opinion you have especially if it is a negative opinion about another poster.

If the comment was aimed at me then it missed by a mile my friend.

I was actually born in Manchester, supported the club since I can remember, attended my first game with mates when 11 years old in 1971 and was a regular at games until 4 years ago, so coughed up for season tickets / cards and did my bit on the terraces and, latterly, in the seats for the best part of 50 years.

So no, not new, not foreign, have done it, do get it . . . and I don’t consider myself less than or better than any other supporter . . regardless of their ages, birth places, locations, religions et al - if they have a pulse and support City in any way they think fit then that’s their prerogative and I consider them brothers.

PS. And it was jingoistic and, as you noted that but still posted it, it was deliberate.
Some people will get offended at anything. It wasn’t my intention, just stating a point of view.

Apologies if I offended you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.