Renan Lodi

Some here worried he's too defensive and not enough going forward. Some worried he's "not a special player". I mean the naivete and elitism of some posters who think we should only be in for the absolute top of the tier in players and then only wanting to spend like pensioners to get them. The main reason Cancelo is a worry is he clocks out defensively at times- but he is a huge threat in attack.
I'd welcome a LB who gives us defensive peace of mind- you know full well if you almost spit out your lager every time our false 3 makes a poor defensive decision or you find yourself holding your breath every time an opposing right winger moves down that flank- or the ball even ends up in that part of the pitch with only our LB to mop up... our players on the field are having to give pause to it as well. Also- our squad isn't exactly lacking for offensive power and arguably with that additional cover could be even more potent as the left wing and to an extent the central midfielders wont have to track back to cover by necessity to assist. Said before- we don't need a world beater- we've been without a true LB since ----- and he didn't exactly measure up ESPECIALLY defensively.
That's if he can be gotten for 50-60, if it's really 100-120, F off.
The same people worried are the same people claiming some kid in the EDS they had never heard of 2 weeks ago is the second coming or a curly headed left footer from Brighton, again they had never heard of 12 months ago was worth 60m.

Trust the club to do the right thing.

He definitely has the inside line from lots of agents.

@tolmie's hairdoo has labelled him a fraud on here which i think is unfair. He’s broke countless ‘exclusives’ this window.
People who live in glass houses eh?
At least Romano has the cojones to actually come out and say which clubs he thinks are interested in which players / which moves he thinks look likely . . . . . . rather than posting cryptic YouTube music video’s that could be interpreted in any one of a dozen ways after the fact but still generally can’t be interpreted to have even a vague connection to what ultimately transpired.

At least Romano has the cojones to actually come out and say which clubs he thinks are interested in which players / which moves he thinks look likely . . . . . . rather than posting cryptic YouTube music video’s that could be interpreted in any one of a dozen ways after the fact but still generally can’t be interpreted to have even a vague connection to what ultimately transpired.
Unnecessary, put TH on ignore if you think he’s a chancer.

For me TH is one of the few posters I enjoy reading posts from.

That’s lazy and needlessly snide mate.

TH rarely posts YouTube clips to relay information these days. When he does, it’s intended as a bit of fun, and not to be taken seriously.

He generally posts what he knows pretty unambiguously - using actual words rather than videos - so his message is clear, and is very approachable if you want to question anything he’s posted.

He gets some right, and some wrong - but that’s the nature of transfers, and in my experience he posts in good faith.

If you don’t like it - ignore it - but there are plenty of us on here who have got to know him over the years, and can vouch for his honesty.

He’s a blue who gets bits of info on the club, and shares when he can. He’s not trying to set himself up as a Twitter transfer celebrity like Romano.

Unnecessary, put TH on ignore if you think he’s a chancer.

For me TH is one of the few posters I enjoy reading posts from.

No worries about you liking the pop video’s my comment was about my opinion not yours and I don’t hold yours against you - forums are all about opinions eh?
Also, I’ve nowt against the bloke per se, and I know the nonsense that goes nowhere has become an annual cult tradition on here, but if someone really has something to say then IMO they should say it so I find the silly pop video stuff pointless & tiresome and I do have him on ignore for that reason.
I only commented because another poster referenced him being dismissive about Romano, which is very obviously the pot calling the kettle black and IMO Romano may be another chancer but at least has the wherewithal to say what he thinks rather than being deliberately cryptic.

Nothing to see here, just an opinion on a forum for opinions - move along now ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.