Renan Lodi

In terms of quality, international experience, CL experience, age, top club experience, there aren't much better options than Lodi.

Theo Hernandez would be my #1 choice for LB but it doesn't look like he's anywhere close to leaving Milan.
Theo's not going anywhere as long as his lady doesn't want him to. If you've seen her you'd know why. World class, tats and all, LOL.

City Xtra reports the release clause to be 120M

Yeah, hardly doubt that, look at report from April and May when Newcastle were linked with him. It was clear it was around 60 million. Plus Morretto guy has as much credibility as i have in reading the tarot.

Was my favourite after Zinchenko was sold but with the signing of Gomez it would be a waste of money which would be better invested in a replacement for Bernardo & perhaps Ilkay.

Or is Guerrero with supposed injury issues worth almost as much as the club were preperared to pay for PL experienced player 5 years younger?
True. We don’t know how much we were actually prepared to pay for Cucurella though.

I see more sense in Guerrero than Lodi at the prices mooted as whoever comes in is likely to be the first reserve left back.

True. We don’t know how much we were actually prepared to pay for Cucurella though.

I see more sense in Guerrero than Lodi at the prices mooted as whoever comes in is likely to be the first reserve left back.

I see more sense in Lodi at the prices mooted. But admittedly I don't know enough about either, and am basing that more on previous moves the club have made. I am not assuming signing a player to be a reserve though, so who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.