Renato Sanches

We paid the bulk of the fee for Mangala, Bony, Sterling etc. Half of that fee is add-ons and if he actually fulfills them, then who can say he won't be worth it?

Depends on what the addons are. Most of Martial's add ons are money in the bank for Monaco, for example.

When the contract is leaked we'll be able to see if these "addons" are just PR stunts or genuine.

Not really talking about the player tho and whether he'll serve Bayern well, more about the shit we'd get for "E80m Sanches"

True, but even when all parties are willing, we seem to take our time whereas Bayern are swifter than any other teams. They make normal transfers as if it's deadline day.
We really can't win with transfers can we?
Close the deal early and we've been bent over, delay for a better deal and we're incompetent negotiators who nearly lost the player.

I notice Ogden, McDonnell and co are now spinning this as United turning him down, rather than the other way around. Fairly sure if it was us they'd be claiming we'd been "snubbed".

I notice Ogden, McDonnell and co are now spinning this as United turning him down, rather than the other way around. Fairly sure if it was us they'd be claiming we'd been "snubbed".
I'm fairly sure it would be what the 'sources' would tell them, even if it would be City. Maybe not Ogden, but Ducker reported the same and he's at least always fair, if anything.

Few days ago, United did scout him the 99th time this season, at least according to reports, now suddenly we are informed that they decided not to buy him in February. Also, Di Marzio reported that Bayern basically did all the damage in just about two days, so I think I know what to think of this saga. :)

Weird that they have scouted the last 25 games he's played then if they'd walked away, or that Renato Sanches has come out and said that he had offers from them but chose Bayern? Weird that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.