Renewal.

I don't need to worry about City's usual p*ss poor ticket office today as I can't renew my seat anyway.

That's because I've got to leave the family stand next season and City haven't bothered telling me anything about what is going to happen in my case, except to promise me a letter which has not arrived.

City don't give a sh*t about their poor ticket office.

Think I'll leave it at least a few days, let all the loons crash the website and phone lines today before even thinking about it.

YYYeeessss, I have renewed.............. Lancet Fluke, I am one of the loons but I haven't crashed the website!! And back on the Cup Direct Schemes as well............

So now I can enjoy next season but roll on Dublin first!!

And the guy on the other end of the phone was very good and professional with a sense of humour thrown in!!

Thank you City.

Eccles Blue said:
YYYeeessss, I have renewed.............. Lancet Fluke, I am one of the loons but I haven't crashed the website!! And back on the Cup Direct Schemes as well............

And the guy on the other end of the phone was very good and professional with a sense of humour thrown in!!

Thank you City.

Phew, what a relief. Congratulations! ;)

Lancet Fluke said:
Eccles Blue said:

Thank you City.

Phew, what a relief. Congratulations! ;)

*rofl* I can't help it............. glass half full personality here!! Sorry. :-)

What are the waiting times like on the phonelines? Quite tempted to phone up myself and get it sorted but in work.

ryan1985 said:
can u renew down at the ground?

Not while Take That are around.

"Please note that due to the Take That concerts taking place this week, supporters are unable to purchase membership in person from the Stadium Ticket Office. In person sales will be available from Tuesday 14 June.

Supporters may purchase over the telephone by calling 0161 444 1894 (Option 1) or online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/membership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/membership</a>. From the OS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.