Renewal.

Lancet Fluke said:
LeeOnePen said:
Eccles Blue said:
In person sales will be available from Tuesday 14 June.

Supporters may purchase over the telephone by calling 0161 444 1894 (Option 1) or online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/membership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/membership</a>. From the OS

Advice please Blues; I'm planning to get down there on the 14th, do they open the stand at 6am? I'm thinking of getting there around 4ish, do you think that will be too late? What about phones? should I be trying the boxoffice whilst in the queue????

No, definitely think you'll need to get there around 1am with your camp bed. :)

good to see someone shares my sense of humour Lancet.

urmston said:
I don't need to worry about City's usual p*ss poor ticket office today as I can't renew my seat anyway.

That's because I've got to leave the family stand next season and City haven't bothered telling me anything about what is going to happen in my case, except to promise me a letter which has not arrived.

City don't give a sh*t about their poor ticket office.

i see victor is still alive and well.

de niro said:
urmston said:
I don't need to worry about City's usual p*ss poor ticket office today as I can't renew my seat anyway.

That's because I've got to leave the family stand next season and City haven't bothered telling me anything about what is going to happen in my case, except to promise me a letter which has not arrived.

i just hope he gets the letter so i dont have to read it again

Re: Where on the OS do you renew season cards?

to answer the OP when your on the tickets and membership part of the site on the left hand side there is some options which you can click:

membership
when can i buy
gold
platinum
superbia
membership FAQ's
benefits
tickets

click tickets at the bottem of the list and a new window opens which currently says "Your new Box Office website will be launching 7th June in the afternoon. Visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> for all the information on Membership 2011/12".

still isnt up and running yet though :(

I'm not in a mad hurry to renew just yet,but why say that renewal is available in the afternoon and then do nothing about it.

jdt28 said:
I'm not in a mad hurry to renew just yet,but why say that renewal is available in the afternoon and then do nothing about it.

I agree why don't the website keep us informed in when it will be available!

MATCITY said:
de niro said:
urmston said:

i just hope he gets the letter so i dont have to read it again

Me too! I'm sick of reading the same complaint over and over again in thread after thread. Get off your arse and stop expecting City to wipe it for you, read the membership FAQ's - all you need to know is there. The box office does a good job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.