Renewal.

Glasgow Man City said:
You can now renew on-line, but in the membership pack, my renewal price says £505, on the website, it's £560
same here its adding another 50 on for me as well

Has anyone got the wrong price? My sister's price on the seating plan thing is £190 for Gold but the actual renewal bit says £210.

Halfpenny said:
Has anyone got the wrong price? My sister's price on the seating plan thing is £190 for Gold but the actual renewal bit says £210.
yep my sisters should be 145 but is saying 155

and mine should be 455 but its say 505

Just renewed by phone, website doesn't seem to run on the iphone?
Total 10 mins, easy way to spend £975!!
Gone platinum, asked the guy I spoke to, he days about 80% of the
people he's served have "upgraded" also.

How much is a Platinum season ticket in the south stand lower?

Website says £495
But when I go to renew its asking for £545, am I reading the website wrong??

Should have read the whole thread first, glad I'm not the only one so should get sorted.

Re: Where on the OS do you renew season cards?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Has it gone belly up? I'm getting 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' - which I take to be computerese for WTF.

Yep, it appears they have put all the increased prices from July on and not the ones that should be on now.
Someone at the club must have actually noticed or been told and they seem to have taken it down again!

SteWadda said:
How much is a Platinum season ticket in the south stand lower?

Website says £495
But when I go to renew its asking for £545, am I reading the website wrong??

Should have read the whole thread first, glad I'm not the only one so should get sorted.
same problem here mate
east level 1, block 101 is £580 (platinum) on website but when renewing there asking for £640

mines the same ,should be £460 south stand upper(510 platinum) but online renewal says £510(560 platinum),nice to see things never change,didn't you just know they would'nt let us down,phone for me i think lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.