Repercussions - From the PL, FA, UEFA and within the Club

Exactly, Maureen earning 90m from failure says it all. In which other business are you rewarded for failure
His former clubs' fault for signing him to long term expensive contracts which they then chose to terminate early. He didn't chose to terminate the contracts so why shouldn't he receive the appropriate compensation ? Shows how much money there is in the game when, Chelsea for example can appoint and sack managers so often and absorb the cost without even pausing for breath.

There should be next season a minimum 30 pt deduction for the 6.
We cant be allowed to get away with this scot free.
No representation on PL and Uefa boards,No voting rights.No power at all.Just do whay it says on the notepaper Football Club play football.See if u can earn the right to win.
They tried to smash the game we all love and have to be punished.
Rant over.
Ask your doctor for a stronger dose, the ones you're on obviously aren't working.

No, no punishment. What needs to take place is talks and changes because if there are no changes then this will just come back in a different format in the not too distant future. It's a chance to get football back to how it used to be that may never arrive again.
Yep fair point!

The ultimate gift from the Sheikh is and history will prove ...is the sustainable business model of CFG. As a layman it appears to be bulletproof I.e. of all the top clubs in Europe we will come out of pandemics, recessions, financial collapses, controversies in better shape than all our rivals. We also have the most legally compliant organisation.
The price of which is envy hatred and snipers....however he ain’t built this for a set of twats at Sky UEFA the FA or global media outlets, he’s built it I guess for investment, and where ever he positions us fans who knows but at the end of the day you can’t take away we are the ultimate benefactors

still need to know why we joined this cartel... thank god it didn’t happen for me personally it would have been over and out

Some rumours, which I take with a huge pinch of salt, that points deduction and ban from cl. I don’t believe it but you know what social media is like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.