Repercussions - From the PL, FA, UEFA and within the Club

mental right
I jumped the gun a bit yesterday by cancelling my City+ subscription and sending a GDPR form into City explaining exactly why I wanted to remove myself from the club. Thankfully I don't have a ST to cancel which would have been worse, but some of the bollocks on here since last night is unbelievable, not all of them were sleeper accounts surely?

I jumped the gun a bit yesterday by cancelling my City+ subscription and sending a GDPR form into City explaining exactly why I wanted to remove myself from the club. Thankfully I don't have a ST to cancel which would have been worse, but some of the bollocks on here since last night is unbelievable, not all of them were sleeper accounts surely?

I suspect some of them will be recent sign ups from the woken community we have in this day and age, possibly a few rival fans.

Crazy times

I would like to know who the fuck at city thought it would be a good idea to put a statement from Joel cucking glazier on our website in the 1st place
Somebody who knew very well what they were doing. By putting that name to that statement it was saying look who's responsible. Nobody at City endorsed it by name. No further social media posts. No additional statements.

The Glazers are toast. Woodward is toast. The big powers within uefa are no longer in their position. The leader of Uefa now looking at us in a completely different light. They are not perfect but it looks like they will work with us now not against us.

A brilliant outcome. Revenge couldn't have been sweeter even 'if' we'd planned it.

I keep hearing and reading from many quarters that the "Big 6" should be punished: docked points, bans, fines etc..

Where was the punishment when Everton, Liverpool , Arsenal, Spurs and Rags signed a deal with Greg Dyke and ITV to form a Super League in the 80's?

Where was the punishment when 22 clubs told the Football League to "Do One" and create the Premier League?

What about the G14 clubs with their yearly threat with UEFA?

Somebody who knew very well what they were doing. By putting that name to that statement it was saying look who's responsible. Nobody at City endorsed it by name. No further social media posts. No additional statements.

The Glazers are toast. Woodward is toast. The big powers within uefa are no longer in their position. The leader of Uefa now looking at us in a completely different light. They are not perfect but it looks like they will work with us now not against us.

A brilliant outcome. Revenge couldn't have been sweeter even 'if' we'd planned it.
The Glazers being ousted is not good news for us. They've been a badly run club for years now which is why they can't catch us despite spending more.

The Glazers being ousted is not good news for us. They've been a badly run club for years now which is why they can't catch us despite spending more.
They're ten years behind us with a stadium that's big but outdated and not well maintained. That will catch up with them eventually.

They have a poor manager and no squad depth and seemingly no long term development plan on the playing side.

The only way they can catch is is to spend and if it's allowed for them it's allowed for us.

How would everyone feel about a points deduction for all involved clubs? Nothing too drastic, 6-10 points at most

Would certainly be interesting to see a top four of us, Leicester, West Ham and Everton. Almost feels fair

They're ten years behind us with a stadium that's big but outdated and not well maintained. That will catch up with them eventually.

They have a poor manager and no squad depth and seemingly no long term development plan on the playing side.

The only way they can catch is is to spend and if it's allowed for them it's allowed for us.
I agree with all of that but that is all directly attributable to the Glazers. If they get a better owner who invests like The Skeikh did they can generate more revenue than us and eventually overtake us. Right now we have them exactly where we want them. The same applies to Liverpool too in many ways.

Yep. You are
I'm not going to enter into a debate with someone who clearly can't fully grasp the complexities of the last few days. But as I have been called worse in my time I can live with your insult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.