Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

Why does anyone believe the crap journalists come up with? Only days before the Pep announcement they were claiming Pep had snubbed us for United....

Silva goes down as my favourite player alongside Aguero, but if Pep cant see Silva fitting into his style then that is his decision. The club comes first for me.

Not saying that Silva cannot, but he is 30 now and maybe Pep cannot see the energy levels required for his style.

All I will say is that I back Pep to change our style for the better

Seems past it. Won't have time to rest the ankle either with the Euros this summer.

Not sure if he needs selling, but definitely shouldn't have the team built around him.

Why does anyone believe the crap journalists come up with? Only days before the Pep announcement they were claiming Pep had snubbed us for United....

This - it may be true it may not be true however I am betting whatever the truth the **** who wrote that story knows fuck all - there is a saying that if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick - they keep writing bollox then by luck one out of the million things they write will be true ten that fucker is hailed as ITK............ there are a few who make a living doing that

There's probably only 5 people who know what Pep is going to do.
I can't see our Owner, the Chairman, Ferran, Txiki on Pep himself telling the English press anything.

They just spout shit to sell papers, they make stuff up to sell papers, so don't fall it and certainly don't give them clicks on their websites. They know nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.