Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

I think it's quite poignant how Silva's 4 biggest critics are also Pellegrini's 4 biggest supporters. Seems to be a running theme...

No chance Guardiola is getting rid of Silva. He's the most intelligent player at the club, the best at keeping possession, the best at the eye of the needle pass. Why on earth would he want to sell him?

Yes Guardiola likes hard working players, but it's not like he's Tony Pulis. He doesn't like average players who just run around a lot. He likes supremely technical players, and he instills strict defensive shape and sharp bursts of pressing in to their game. Silva is a perfect example of someone who could be the latter.

Merlin's biggest critics are Pellegrini's biggest fans?

Fuck me you talk some shite.

pep out. he's a clown.

superthumb.jpg

Don't know what we've come to now our lives controlled by fucking cunts on twitter.Get a fucking life and stay away from twitter.

The media really are going all guns blazing trying to stir up negatives stories regarding Pep

From selling arguably are best player since the takeover in David Silva, Pep being sacked and City are ALREADY annoying him by ruining his pre-season and he wont move to Alerley Edge because Mouriniho will move there when he takes over at United

The articles are laughable and show why printed media is dying. These are just click bait articles. It was only 2/3 weeks ago that these hacks knew he was on his way to United....now they know how he feels about City and the inner working of Bayern

Yes, journalism and their somewhat questionable ethics. Would never believe that Pep wants to sell the one player in City who fits into almost all of his philosophies.

People talk about Ronaldinho. But what they seem to forget is that Ronaldinho has got attitude problems, and by that I don't mean 'not working hard enough off the ball', it is about not turning up in training and having a messy private life. I think that's what Pep, and indeed most of the managers, would have a problem with.

David Silva, on the other hand, never has such problems. A model professional who almost never loses the ball, I doubt Pep would want to sell him without giving him a chance to shine under his tutelage. Indeed I would be shocked and a little bit disappointed if Pep does not at least give a chance to a majority of the players first. If he did a squad overhaul every time he goes to a new team, he wouldn't be the most coveted manager in the world.

As for being lazy off the ball, well, one only needs to watch him for a few games (when he was fit) to know that he is capable of intelligent pressing. But it seems that most of what journalism does are running lazy stories nowadays.

He's one of the most naturally comfortable players on the ball in the world, nvm at City (where he is no.1). Can't see Pep getting rid.

Certainly would put a huge dampener on his arrival for me if this were to happen.

My favourite city player ever .... But this wouldn't surprise me in the slightest , for too long we have had to rely on the genius of our star players to win games , I'm sick of being out worked by every team each week.

Pep will make us a better more balanced team where we aren't trying to fit all the big names in at the same time , which means the end for some of the big names

The team is more important than any single player and unfortunately time moves on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.