Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

My favourite city player ever .... But this wouldn't surprise me in the slightest , for too long we have had to rely on the genius of our star players to win games , I'm sick of being out worked by every team each week.

Pep will make us a better more balanced team where we aren't trying to fit all the big names in at the same time , which means the end for some of the big names

The team is more important than any single player and unfortunately time moves on
Time moves on when you're a 33/34 year old, not when youre a few weeks into 30.

Time moves on when you're a 33/34 year old, not when youre a few weeks into 30.
Age isn't Daves problem

I remember a quote from Thomas muller when Bayern battered us in peps first season , he said he couldn't believe the lack of work rate from our forwards , Dzeko and Aguero , saying they could have been sat in deckchairs on the halfway line.

Think about that , then think about Dave and Yaya strolling back when we have lost the ball ....

Age isn't Daves problem

I remember a quote from Thomas muller when Bayern battered us in peps first season , he said he couldn't believe the lack of work rate from our forwards , Dzeko and Aguero , saying they could have been sat in deckchairs on the halfway line.

Think about that , then think about Dave and Yaya strolling back when we have lost the ball ....
But Pep will likely give Silva a different role. You're making out as if he's not capable of changing his game and I think that's nonsense.
Yaya may well be gone though so I doubt I'll have to worry about that scenario.

Look, guys, the threads on here are a direct result of the bull Shit media. people worrying and threating.... It is red top bullshit... Don't panic ffs.

Nobody is panicking, in fact everybody is laughing saying how this is bullshit

Age isn't Daves problem

Messi does the same! Silva is that sort of player...

Yep, world class players like Silva will be moved on while average players like Delph will be a big part in our quest for Champions League glory. What a load of bollocks some people invent for attention.

Said it before and I'll say it again, get ready for wholesale changes when Pep comes in, including fan faves. I dont think Dave will be a casualty at all tbh, we will see loads of newspaper bollocks in the next few months, but there cant be any room for sentimentality if we are going to get where we want to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.