Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

Who cares if Silva or anyone else is sold as long as the manager has 11 players on the field operating to a plan. We have seen with Spurs today, Leicester last week and in games against West Ham and Liverpool that 11 supposed great players don't make a great team, rather 11 players who are prepared to work for each other are the basis of a great team.

Our problem is we have for too long relied on the same solid core of individuals who have now all grown old together and they simply no longer have the desire or indeed the energy to compete against hungry teams who work for each other. Frankly, I don't think there is a player who can safely say with any certainty that they will form part of Guardiola's plans and that in some respects is refreshing, but it also paints a sad indictment of just how of the pace our current squad is and is the explanation as to why we are getting found out so easily and why we struggle so badly in Europe.

Still can't believe I'm reading this about Silva, is it a sign of how bad we've been in the last 2 months or our arrogance / lack of patience as fans , Spurs were nothing special today and other than Villa this league is there for anyone including us to win .

Them first 5 games of the season he was sublime and arguably the best I've seen him.

No chance he's lost it within a few months.

The only way he'll go is if he can't get over his ankle injuries for a sustained period of time.

Theres plenty left in him yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.