Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

I hope you are wrong because the centre mid alone needs 2 new signings and then the fullback department...

One thing I'm sure of is Yaya will go. I'd put my bottom dollar on it.

After that I couldn't tell you. We all have different opinions on who we think should go/stay but in the end that's Peps call.

What he will do is bring more from the ones we have. They will work harder, train harder and fight harder. Otherwise they'll be out.

That will take more than a summer to establish though, so like any manager there will be one or two who he wants in as a bit of insurance.

I'd imagine he will also use some of the EDS.

I think one or two of our spine may be nearing the end, but it's not half as bad as some would suggest. The biggest issue is motivating this team and Pelligrini has failed miserably in this regard. Some of the squad look much worse than they have been throughout their careers. Again something I expect will be sorted.

If it as bad as some would suggest, ie the spine has gone, we need new full backs etc etc, then it will take a whole while longer than a summer to sort out. That's 2 transfer windows.

For the record I don't buy that. I think once we have moved Toure on and found a replacement, solved some fitness issues and give some of these lads there mojo back, we will go again.

In respect of Silva, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he went. I think he will be looking for some assurances in respect of where he plays. I may be way out here, but I don't think he's to pleased being shunted out left almost every fucking week. He's a number 10.

On the latter I hope I'm wrong.

It's hard to give an in depth answer when responding to numpties.

Yeah you've really demonstrated you're on a higher plane of intelligence. With your vocabulary, your cutting wit, and your incredible insight into the beautiful game. Don't worry I don't expect a sensible response with words of more than one syllable. You can just grunt again and scrape your knuckles on your kitchen floor before you go to bed.

Yeah you've really demonstrated you're on a higher plane of intelligence. With your vocabulary, your cutting wit, and your incredible insight into the beautiful game. Don't worry I don't expect a sensible response with words of more than one syllable. You can just grunt again and scrape your knuckles on your kitchen floor before you go to bed.
My last reply had words with more than one syllable. My vocabulary is normally a direct result to the post I'm replying to so when you get a sweary one it tends to mean I think you're a ****.
If the cap fits and all that eh.
Another few hours in work before I rest my weary head unfortunately.

its more realistic that Guardiola will adapt Silva into an Iniesta type of role when he comes, instead of the right winger that Pellegrini tried to make Silva into today.

My last reply had words with more than one syllable. My vocabulary is normally a direct result to the post I'm replying to so when you get a sweary one it tends to mean I think you're a ****.
If the cap fits and all that eh.
Another few hours in work before I rest my weary head unfortunately.

You really are a tit.

One thing I'm sure of is Yaya will go. I'd put my bottom dollar on it.

After that I couldn't tell you. We all have different opinions on who we think should go/stay but in the end that's Peps call.

What he will do is bring more from the ones we have. They will work harder, train harder and fight harder. Otherwise they'll be out.

That will take more than a summer to establish though, so like any manager there will be one or two who he wants in as a bit of insurance.

I'd imagine he will also use some of the EDS.

I think one or two of our spine may be nearing the end, but it's not half as bad as some would suggest. The biggest issue is motivating this team and Pelligrini has failed miserably in this regard. Some of the squad look much worse than they have been throughout their careers. Again something I expect will be sorted.

If it as bad as some would suggest, ie the spine has gone, we need new full backs etc etc, then it will take a whole while longer than a summer to sort out. That's 2 transfer windows.

For the record I don't buy that. I think once we have moved Toure on and found a replacement, solved some fitness issues and give some of these lads there mojo back, we will go again.

In respect of Silva, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he went. I think he will be looking for some assurances in respect of where he plays. I may be way out here, but I don't think he's to pleased being shunted out left almost every fucking week. He's a number 10.

On the latter I hope I'm wrong.
fair points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.