Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

Might be best to sell while he still has some value. I would be sad to se him go but it would be even worse to se him decline like Yaya has done and not be able to keep up any longer.

Them first 5 games of the season he was sublime and arguably the best I've seen him.

No chance he's lost it within a few months.

The only way he'll go is if he can't get over his ankle injuries for a sustained period of time.

Theres plenty left in him yet.
He's got everything but goals. The disappointing thing with Silva was that he didn't manage to form a link with KDB. It developed so that we played one or the other. I am sure they can play together.

We had 3 good outcome today

1) Kelechi
2) Kompany
3) Silva. A week ago we thought he was injured. Today he looked like the old Silva. He's on his own though. And there's a limit to how much one player can do

He's being played out of position for starters, the sooner Yaya fucks off and Silva plays central with KDB and Sterling either side the better.
You can not play Silva wide, it's like having a Ferrari and leaving it in the garage.

The author of that article has previous for reliable City stories.

And it is something which has been whispered about by a few in last four months or so.

Can't rule it out completely.

I get the feeling we will see some big name departures in the summer, and given what has been spent in the last 12 months I think the club will want to see some return on the investment.

It's just a gut feeling because I generally don't have a clue but I think in terms of incoming, it may well be very slender. Maybe 1 or 2 signings, tops.

I get the feeling we will see some big name departures in the summer, and given what has been spent in the last 12 months I think the club will want to see some return on the investment.

It's just a gut feeling because I generally don't have a clue but I think in terms of incoming, it may well be very slender. Maybe 1 or 2 signings, tops.
I hope you are wrong because the centre mid alone needs 2 new signings and then the fullback department...

i'd sell. been an outstanding performer and probably the best player ive ever seen play football but sometimes its time to go seperate ways. he's 30 now, and this season he's not done much to suggest he should stay. think we'd do well to sel and get a semi-decent price for him in the summer.

i'd sell. been an outstanding performer and probably the best player ive ever seen play football but sometimes its time to go seperate ways. he's 30 now, and this season he's not done much to suggest he should stay. think we'd do well to sel and get a semi-decent price for him in the summer.

Very very poor this season. Not just by his standard, by anyone standards and still dont get how he is winning a starting place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.